Government 2.0 Community of Practice
Embed Size (px)
The genesis and evolution of the "Government 2.0 in Queensland" Community of Practice. A Community of public servants and others in Queensland, Australia dedicated to providing a space to share, discuss, workshop ideas relating to the use of Government 2.0 technologies and culture in their workplace.
Transcript of Government 2.0 Community of Practice
- 1. hello.
- 2. Product Manager @davidjeade Organic Gardenerblog.davidjeade.com Website Admin Gov 2 Fanboy!
- 3. gov2qld
- 4. @emotivate
- 5. gov2qld
- 6. n. community of practicea group of people who share an interest, a craft, and/or a profession.a. can evolve naturally because of the members common interest in aparticular domain or areab. can be created specifically with the goal of gaining knowledgerelated to their fieldIt is through the process of sharing information and experienceswith the group that the members learn from each other, and havean opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally.
- 7. +
- 8. NetworkingNewsSurgeryIntensive CareNetworking
- 9. go v2qld Emerge ncy 2 .0 Wik i Re s o u rc e sG u ide li ne s Ne ws Blo g Tw it te r L in k s C a s e St u die s a n d Re p o rts Fo r um
- 10. disaster management mobile usage solomo internal social media myQ2 climate change gov2qld legal aspects comment processing records managementsocial media monitoring engagement
- 11. CollaborationTransparencyParticipation
- 12. single ucreate document screenshot
- 13. This is the only opportunity I have to network and share ideas with my peers in other agencies.
- 14. Gov 2.0 is too general for a community of practice Online + Face to Face Community DrivenVendor / Service Provider Neutral
- 15. Where to Next?
- 16. gov2vicgov2nsw
- 17. thanks. @davidjeade @gov2qldblog.davidjeade.com linkd.in/afd2vh