Collaborative Learning with Google Hangouts
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Collaborative Learning with Google Hangouts
- 1. Let's Hang! Collaborative Learning with ShellyTerrell.com/Google Hangouts
- 2. It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone. - Milton Olson
- 3. Must be at least 13 for individual accounts!
- 4. Hangouts App
- 5. Plus.google.com/hangouts Video Hangouts with 10!
- 6. Plus.google.com/hangouts/onair To record, click Hangouts on Air!
- 7. The recording goes straight to your Youtube channel!
- 8. Adapted Photo by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com, Flic.kr/p/7AF1hr Create a class Google account for recordings to go to the class Youtube!
- 9. Hangouts on Air Event Page!
- 10. Lets collaborate!
- 11. Bit.ly/hangoutscollab
- 12. Chat together!
- 13. Lower Third to add name, Twitter, country, etc.
- 14. Screenshare
- 15. Peer edit Design a group presentation Brainstorm Storyboard Debate Collaborative storytelling
- 16. Add apps
- 17. Better project management with Symphonical
- 18. Brainstorm & problem solve with Cacoo
- 19. Doodle Together!
- 20. Design/invent/imagine Shirt Mascot Company/ Logo Superhero Future vehicleSpaceship
- 21. Create music or podcasts together with Soundation & Flat
- 22. Evaluate art with Google Art Project
- 23. Discuss videos and Ted Talks
- 24. Google Effects
- 25. Pearltrees.com/shellyterrell/google-tools/id9895298
- 26. Get your copy of Learning to Go! Gum.co/learn2go ShellyTerrell.com/google Twitter.com/ShellTerrell Facebook.com/ShellyTerrell TeacherRebootCamp.com Google.com/+ShellySanchezTerrell