2013 product launch - Building 9 2013 PRODUCT LAUNCH 2 3 PRODUCT LAUNCH: 2013 Every year, cabinetry
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 2013 product launch - Building 9 2013 PRODUCT LAUNCH 2 3 PRODUCT LAUNCH: 2013 Every year, cabinetry
2013 product launch beauty function strength performance
2013 PRODUCT LAUNCH
PRODUCT LAUNCH: 2013
Every year, cabinetry manufacturers jostle for the coveted position of Industry’s Best Value. And every year, it comes down to the same two questions: What do your clients value? What do you value?
Beauty, Function, Strength, Performance. Now and FourEver™.
These are the 4 pillars underlying our current success and philosophy guiding our continued growth. They are why Schrock is a name trusted by designers and embraced by homeowners. A brand respected for staying a step ahead of emerging trends while knowing exactly where your business stands.
This is what makes FourEver Quality Assurance from Schrock unique in the industry. It isn’t a new program we are pitching. It’s a promise we’ve been keeping right from the start: To deliver Beauty, Function, Strength and Performance with every order, every install, and every follow-up.
You’ll find these values built into every one of our new products for 2013.
Because, like you, it’s more than how we do business. It’s who we are. Which makes your choice that much easier.
Elston Maple Cloud
BEAUTY: Door Style
Leave it to Schrock to take a staple door style design, celebrated for its modern beauty and
transitional utility, and make it readily available at an exceptionally versatile price point. Elston is
our new flat panel door featuring a substantial wide rail made available—and affordable—with a
veneer center panel.
• Wide Rail Shaker with Veneer Center Panel
• Slab drawer front standard
• 5-piece drawer front available as an upgrade
• Available in Maple, Cherry, Alder, Rustic Alder and Oak
Elston Maple Cloud
As real estate values increase and sales pick up speed, homeowners are passing on bright, bold
colors in cabinetry. Instead, neutrals and clean designs offering broad appeal are in vogue.
A: Introducing Cloud
Cool grays and subdued blues are looking to be the hottest colors in home interiors, especially on
cabinetry, tile and walls. Cloud, our newest opaque finish, is a true soft gray that brings out the best
in Maple door styles without stealing attention away from the rest of the room. Cloud is available
with the following glazes:
• Amaretto Crème for a weathered, warm look
• Grey Stone for a nickel or pewter appearance
• Toasted Almond for a faux sand-through facade
B: Expanded Opaques on Ainsley
With neutrals staging a comeback and whites holding steady, it only makes sense that we make
Coconut, Cloud, Dover, Pearl and White available on our popular Ainsley door style—a simple but
smart way to eliminate exceptions while expanding the design options you have at your disposal.
A B Elston Maple Cloud Ainsley Maple White
Victorian-sized design budgets are trending down. Still, this is no reason to pare down your
creativity or your client’s embellishment expectations. Not when Schrock continues to introduce
simple yet striking moulding options that fall right in line with today’s more tastefully restrained
A&B: COSmO COllECtION
Rounding out our modern mouldings selection is a collection of defined shapes and strong lines.
Explore how integrating Cosmo into your next modern or transitional design project can add a
signature touch on a job well-done. Collection includes:
• Leg – use existing Cosmo design (JCOSMOLEG)
• Corbels – 7” Small (JCORBELCOS7), 13” Large (JCORBELCOS13)
and 13” Large Deep (JCORBELCOS13D)
• Insert Moulding (JCOSINSERTM) & Light Rail Insert (JLRINSCOS)
• Foot (JCOSFOOT)
C&D: mADElINE COllECtION
After revisiting classic moulding design, we decided it was time to introduce some fresh thinking to
what can often be an overly fussy genre. The result is an entire suite of pieces that gives you even
greater design flexibility by transitioning between pure elegance and refined simplicity. Collection
• Leg – use existing Urn design (JURNLEG) in three sizes
• Corbels – 4” Small (JCORBELMAD4), 6” Medium (JCORBELMAD6), and 9” Large (JCORBELMAD9)
• Moulding Insert (JMADINSERTM) & Light Rail Insert (JLRINSMAD)
• Foot (JMADEFOOT)
A. light Rail with Inserts Light rail mouldings add a decorative touch to the bottom of wall cabinets while tastefully tucking away under-cabinet lighting. Use the traditional or contemporary design alone, or in combination with any of our new inserts, to create a fully coordinated look with an existing embellishment collection.
• Traditional (JINSERTLRT) and Contemporary (JINSERTLRC) designs available
• Designed for use with the following 3/4” insert mouldings:
o Baroque (JLRINSBARO) o Celtic (JLRINCELT) o Mission (JLRINSMIS) (shown) o Weave (JLRINSWEAVE) (shown) o Bijou (JLRINSBIJ) o Acanthus (JLRINSACAN) (shown) o NEW Madeline (JLRINSMAD) o NEW Cosmo (JLRINSCOS)
B. Square Foot in Whole and Split Sizes A softly sculpted bell design brings new shape to the foundation of any design. The substantial 6” x 6” foot can be used in combination with a void toekick at the base of any cabinet. The split size is intended to cap off the chunky 6” square bar or island leg, now available in split shape.
• Square Foot (JSQFOOT) (shown) • Square Foot Split (JSQFOOTS)
C. Olde World Corbels – NEW SIzES For centuries, corbels have held their own in inspired kitchen designs, providing structural integrity and design versatility. Crafted of solid wood to support extruding surfaces, this versatile design is now available in new sizes.
• 4” size (JCORBELOWD4) • 7” size (JCORBELOWD7) (shown) • 5” size remains available
D. legs & Split legs Take your design aspirations to the next level with thoughtfully crafted wood legs. New smaller size (2-3/4”) now available in whole and split sizes for use when butting against an extended stile or box column filler. Designs include:
NOt SHOWN: Top off your design with any of these additional product enhancements:
• Textured Glass in Mullions now available in PureStyle™ and Thermofoil styles – Celeste, Fenmore, Lamont, Moravia, Reflection and Seville.
• Custom Size CG Modification now available. Excludes PureStyle™ and Thermofoil. Glass not available.
• Heirlooming now available on Base Spice Drawer and Wall Spice Drawer cabinets.
• Scribe Moulding height decreased to better align with cabinetry.
• New Single Outlet Cover (JSOC) and Single Rocker Plate (JSRC) available in any finish on Cherry, Maple, Oak and Alder.
• Other various legs, feet and corbels (refer to spec book).
WHOlE • Estate (JESTATELEGS) • Classic Rope (JROPELEGS) • Classic Flute (JFLUTELEGS) • Spool (JSPLEGS)
SPlIt • Estate (JESTATELEGSS) • Classic Rope (JROPELEGSS) • Classic Flute
(JFLUTELEGSS) • Spool (JSPLEGSS) • Square Bar (3” diameter)
(JSQBARLEG3S) • Square Island (3” diameter)
A. Power Pod With a gentle pull, this electrical source brings power to counter areas.
• accessory available with black plastic (JPWRPODBK), stainless steel metal (JPWRPODSS) and gun metal black (JPWRPODGM) caps
• includes an independent power switch, three electrical sockets and two USB charging ports
B. Wine Storage Cabinet This X-shape configuration – all the rage for simplistic storage of wine – can be used in a variety of designs.
• available in 12”, 15”, 18”, 21” and 24” square sizes • plywood shelf modification available on all sizes
C. Base Cabmat™ Wildly popular in the 36” size, this heavy-duty rubber mat is now available as an accessory (CABMAT30) and in 30” wide base cabinets.
• protects the bottom of sink base cabinets against plumbing leaks, spills, damp sponges and the like
• gently angled so that liquids flow to the front where they can be easily detected
D. Pull Down Spice Rack No reaching or straining required when the items stored come down to eye level.
• 18” wide; available in heights starting at 15” and as an accessory
• includes three chrome basket racks
E. Cleaning Caddy The SBCADDY solves one of the biggest problem areas of the kitchen wh