Native Advertising formats
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Native Advertising formats
- 1. Screens with different Ad formats
- 2. Native Advertising / Scalable Content Distribution Teaser Content+Content Content Distribution in the past Content Distribution today
- 3. Native Advertising Native Advertising is the scalable distribution of content marked as advertisment to topic- and target group relevant media. It is individualized in form, function and visual appearance and can be shared on social media and enables a detailed monitoring.
- 4. Native Brand Content (Ad-In) In-Feed Text / Image (Ad-Out) In-Feed Video Ad Formats
- 5. Ad-Out Native Brand Content (Ad-In) In-Feed Text / Image (Ad-Out) In-Feed Video
- 6. After clicking, the user is redirected to an external page. This is a traditional Text-image. The visual embedding is its only native element.
- 7. Ad-In Native Brand Content (Ad-In) In-Feed Text / Image (Ad-Out) In-Feed Video
- 8. After clicking, the user is redirected to an article with full-value content. The Ad-In is advertised with a native teaser.
- 9. The advertisment is an element within the published media. The user doesnt have to leave the medium he trusts.
- 10. The campaign runs simultaneously on multiple publishing media. It is automatically delivered and adjusted to the mediums form, function and visual appearance
- 11. Pictures are scaled, fonts, titles and teasers are adjusted and a title and a short description are generated automatically.
- 12. A native ads campaign is delivered on mobile devices without any limitations as well. The teaser is marked as an advertisement. After clicking, the user is directed to the content that is placed within the medium.
- 13. The formats Native Brand Content (Ad-In) In-Feed Text / Image (Ad-Out) In-Feed Video 26
- 14. Native Video is also advertised with Teasers
- 15. After clicking on the teaser, the background freezes. The video can be placed with or without background branding. The video can be shared on social media as well.
- 16. Visualization of content performance on the heat- and click map 29
- 17. Seeding Alliance GmbH Minoritenstr. 7 50667 Kln Germany T. (+49) 221 975 983 00 email@example.com