Live to Give Give Time
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Live to Give Give Time
1. Psalm 90 2. John 10:10
- As we consider how happy a life we can have when we are living to give time
- Who will you give your time to?2 Cor. 5:15
- Lets consider some of the reasons to give it.
- Then, reflect on some needed good attitudes.
- We want to develop a basic plan to use in order to make sure we make the most of each day!
3. Where Are You? Genesis 1:1
- We live in what can be called a space, time, and matter continuum.Eccl. 3:1
- It matters what we do with all of this ofwhich God has blessed us.1 Cor. 4:2
- We cannot weigh time, its not tangible, cannot put it in a box for later.Eccl. 9:10
- Who will we be mindful of as we make our plans?James 4:13-17
- How will you manage yourself?Prov. 16:9
4. Why Are You?You Were Created to Give TimeEcclesiastes 12:13
- We must redeem the time because the days are evil!Ephesians 5:15-17
- We must live each day carefully.Rom. 13:11-14
- We must learn and understand Gods will so we can obey it.Jn. 6:45; Eph. 3:4; 2 Tim. 2:15
- We need to fill ourselves up with the spiritual things.Matthew 5:6; 6:33; 7:7
- We should praise God and encourage one another.Hebrews 13:15-16
5. Preparing to Give Time
- Our attitudes need to be right!Titus 3:1
- Be ready and willing to serve God.John 9:4
- Is He really number one in your life?Mark 12:30
- If you love God, you will love others, and give your time to them too.Hebrews 10:23-25; Gal. 5:13
- Be willing and do good for others.1 Kgs. 12:7
- Be ready to live wisely and stop wasting time.Colossians 4:5
- Align your plans with Gods purposes.Proverbs 19:21
6. Make Room for Priorities First!
- If you make room in your day for the important thingsfirst , then lesser things will not crowd the important things out.
- You must make time for God!Prayer, fast, Bible study, sharing the Gospel with others, Worship, etc.1 Thes. 5:17; Mt. 6:16; Mk. 16:15
- Make time for Family.Encourage them, make good memories, lead them rightEph. 6:4
- Make time for personal development and rest.Luke 2:52; Mark 6:31
7. You Can Give Time!
- Its amazing what one can do when they follow Christs Word.Phil. 4:13
- Will you give your life to Jesus?Matthew 11:28-30
- Come now
- Hear and believe His gospel.Rom. 1:16-17
- Repent of your sins.Acts 3:19
- Confess your faith in Jesus.Acts 8:37
- Be baptized into Christ.Rom. 6:3-6; Ac. 22:16