Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Ikon profile
- 1. INSPIRING GROWTH THROUGH TRANSFORMATION
- 2. Our vision is to INSPIRE BUSINESS & HUMAN GROWTH THROUGH TRANSFORMATION
- 3. We aim to live an exceptional life and inspire the world around us. We make difference to everyone we associate with our family, colleagues, clients, friends, & relations. We work together in all aspects and our interpersonal relations are underlined with mutual respect and sensitivity. We vow to keep focus on our clients and business partners in our external interactions. Moreover, their satisfaction is our ultimate measure of success. In all this WE STAND BY OUR WORDS.
- 4. CORE VALUES Professional Ethics and Integrity: We are fair in our dealings and follow the highest level of intellectual, moral, financial and professional conduct. Individual Dignity with Team Work: We treat our colleagues with dignity and care. We collaborate without boundaries and contribute wherever we can. Innovation and Creativity: We continuously seek ways to improve our services and processes, anticipating changes and responding proactively. Customer Focus: We believe in working an extra mile in delivering quality to exceed the customers expectations, both expressed and implied. We do this for both external and internal customers.
- 5. A group of likeminded professionals with deep desire and a passion to make a difference in the field of business. A one stop solution in a wide spectrum of Organizational Development, Professional Advisory Services and Experiential Learning. Operating under the brand iKON Professionals (Pvt.) Ltd iKONsulting iKONtax iKONect iKONcept WHO ARE WE?
- 6. LEADERSHIP TEAM A N S A A R A . Q U R E S H I F O U N D E R , D I R E C T O R & C E O At the helm is Mr. Ansaar A. Qureshi Leadership facilitator, Consultant, Executive Coach, and Entrepreneur with over 23 years of progressive experience across various industries. A compelling facilitator backed by deep conceptual knowledge and passion for training and development. Ansaar is a member of accredited professional bodies (i-e) CPA, CFC (IFC-USA) & MBA.
- 7. R I Z W A N B A S H I R S H E I K H S A F D A R G I L L A N I Safdar is a powerful, perspicacious, experienced and forthright Accounts Professional; he has rich understanding of corporate and tax laws. Safdar is Fellow Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan and has over 25 years of practical experience
- 8. A L I B O K H A R I With over 9 years of experience, Ali being a technical specialist works with clients across all kinds of businesses, industries to improve processes, service delivery, customer relationships, capital expenditure thus to ensure profitability. Ali plans specifications on I.T infrastructure, facilitate and monitor system implementations by completing necessary documentation O M E R A Z I Z M I A N , Aziz is President of Leadership Society , he has 18 years of diversified financial management experience in Textile, Power, Retail and Education Sector. Aziz is fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan and ACIS from Institute of Chartered Secretaries of Pakistan.
- 9. IKON provides Business Excellence Solutions in the areas of Manufacturing, Service, Education and Healthcare. The Company is managed by professionals who have vast industry experience and passionate about Business Excellence. Our expertise include: Business Diagnostics Organizational Development Coaching Professional Advisory Services (Audit, Accounts , Tax, MIS) WHAT WE DO
- 10. A Business Health Check is a measurable assessment tool which accurately identifies areas of improvement whilst at the same time providing suggestions of possible improvement in those areas. This tool is not just aimed at struggling businesses, but for all businesses wishing to stay current and improve its operations and ultimately, its bottom line.
- 11. Business Transformation Strategies Capacity Building Human Resource Management
- 12. BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STRATEGIES Elements of Strategic Business Planning Include: Cash Flow Budgeting, Forecasting, and Management Monitoring Key Performance Indicators Systems and Processes Development S.W.O.T. Analysis Preparation of Annual Financial Forecasts Benchmarking Against Industry Standards
- 13. CAPACITY BUILDING Increased Organizational effectiveness through Behavioral Science Soft skills training Behavioral training Learning Motivation
- 14. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Diagnostic surveys and employee surveys Coaching and mentoring Personality profiling Competency mapping
- 15. Today, having a coach means you are a valuable member of your organization, an identified future leader and definitely the Executive of tomorrow.
- 16. OUR COACHING APPROACH Coaching is widely used development mechanism for individuals to improve what they do and the way they do it. Coaching can be an inspiring and beneficial activity to assist delegates in improving attitude, confidence and ultimately performance Imparting Knowledge Developing Skills Changing Attitudes Providing opportunities to Learn With the objective TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- 17. Maximize individual strength (build on analytical skills) Overcome personal obstacles (address fear of public speaking) Reach to full potential through continuous learning (learn how to use internet for business research) Achieve new skills and competencies to become more effective(develop more advanced communication skills Prepare themselves for new responsibilities (acquire managerial/leadership skills) Manage themselves ( find ways to improve use of time) Clarify and work toward performance goals(learn to set more realistic goals) Increase job satisfaction and motivation OUR COACHING HELP OTHERS TO:
- 18. C O A C H I N G B E N E F I T S ( O R G A N I Z A T I O N ) Improving working relationship between manager and direct reports. Developing more productive teams. using organization al resources more effectively O U R M E T H O D O L O G Y - S P A C E D R E P E T I T I O N , ( T H I S I S H O W W E L E A R N ) We dont do one or two day courses in a classroom because that is only good for transferring knowledge, and were about helping you to develop new behavioral habits. So well see you for a few hours every week or fortnight. We place a strong emphasis on rigorous goal setting. Within a short time, you will develop new behavioral habits that endure long after we have departed.
- 19. Internal Audit Outsourced Accounting Corporate and Statutory Compliance Taxation
- 20. iKONsulting can act as your internal audit department. Our team will analyze current controls while looking for possible deficiencies in the companys policies and procedures. We make recommendations for improvement from a financial reporting as well as an operational perspective. By outsourcing your internal audit function to IKON, you will gain valuable insight from an independent team of experts. Elements of Internal Audit & Fraud Prevention Include: Review existing policies and procedures Monitoring cash controls Assisting with loss prevention Performing risk assessments Test control operations and employee compliance INTERNAL AUDIT & FRAUD PREVENTION
- 21. OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING W E O F F E R A W I D E R A N G E O F O U T S O U R C E D C O N T R O L L E R S H I P S E R V I C E S O N A N A S - N E E D E D B A S I S . Outsourcing this critical function can be a cost effective way to obtain the appropriate level of expertise without the cost of a full time employee. O U R O U T S O U R C E D A C C O U N T I N G S E R V I C E S I N C L U D E : Review s Compilat ions Write-ups Financial reporting Annual financial forecasts Ongoing bookkeeping services
- 22. CORPORATE AND STATUTORY COMPLIANCE Providing opinion on corporate governance compliance functions Identifying and preventing breaches of statutory and regulatory requirements Facilitating positive relationship with regulatory authorities Incorporation of new companies Conversion of proprietary concerns or partnership into private company Preparation of documents/ statements including returns, forms, notices, etc for filing with Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- 23. TAXATION T A X P L A N N I N G Staying ahead of complex and frequently changing tax laws can be a challenge. At iKONtax, we not only help our customers comply with ever- changing laws, we also help businesses and their owners plan for tax minimization on the local, provincial and federal level. We proactively advise our customers of planning opportunities and keep them informed of how changes in the laws will affect their tax situation. T A X A T I O N S E R V I C E S Incom e Tax C V T Wealth Tax Sales Tax Federal Provincial Excise Duty
- 24. COMPLIANCE IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. We help our customers ensure that they comply with all local, provincial and federal tax laws and regulations. We specialize in preparing and reviewing tax filings for businesses of any structure. From the most straightforwar d to the most complex return The knowledge and experience of the iKONtax team will provide you the awareness and experience you deserve Consequently providing you with the peace of mind you need.