THE WEEK THAT WAS WEEK 45. PEAK FOR THE WEEK COMMENCING 6 th November 2011 (WEEK 45) PUT declines...
of 6 /6
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of THE WEEK THAT WAS WEEK 45. PEAK FOR THE WEEK COMMENCING 6 th November 2011 (WEEK 45) PUT declines...
- Slide 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS WEEK 45
- Slide 2
- PEAK FOR THE WEEK COMMENCING 6 th November 2011 (WEEK 45) PUT declines were evident again this week across all key trading demographics with AP 18-39 hardest hit (down 9%), AP 18-49 (down by 7%) and AP 25-54 (down 6%) all showing YOY declines. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday nights experienced PUT growth against AP 5+ with Wednesday night recording the highest lift of 7%. Source: Nielsen TAM. TVNZ & Mediaworks against AP 18-54, SKY against AP 18-49, TV3 includes TV3 and TV3+1. C4/FOUR against AP 18-49
- Slide 3
- TV ONE HIGHLIGHTS AP 25-54 TV ONEs audience was down 15% this week delivering a 6.0 rating and share seeing a 14% decline to 17%. From a yearly perspective audience and share losses were recorded. Saturday night saw the highest weekly lift of 4% and yearly lift of 7% with the 20:30 movie zone improving WOW Year to date, TV ONEs average audiences are stable sitting at 8.8, compared to 8.8 in 2010. No shows were in the top 10 programmes this week. The weeks best buy was Saturdays Movie Lakeview Terrace with a CPT of $1080.80 Source: Nielsen TAM Top Programmes for AP 25-54 Hot In ClevelandTV217.5 The Big Bang Theory (R)TV217.1 7 DaysTV3*16.2 Shortland StreetTV214.0 Fast And LooseTV212.4 The MentalistTV212.2 Greatest Plastic Surgery ShockersTV211.8 Two and a Half Men (R)TV211.8 The Graham Norton ShowTV3*11.7 The MiddleTV211.6
- Slide 4
- TV2 HIGHLIGHTS AP 18-39 A good week for TV2 experiencing a 6% audience lift (to 8.9) and share lift to 28.8%. Year on year, audiences have seen a decline of 12% and share a marginal increase of 2%. Wednesday night experienced a 45% audience lift weekly and 48% lift yearly, with every peak show rating higher WOW. TV2s average audiences are sitting at 9.4 compared to 10.2 last year. Eight of the top 10 programmes were on TV2 this week. The weeks best buy was Wednesday The Big Bang Theory (R) with a CPT of $703.70 Source: Nielsen TAM Top Programmes for AP 18-39 Hot In ClevelandTV220.6 The Big Bang Theory (R)TV219.3 7 DaysTV3*16.4 Fast And LooseTV215.1 Shortland StreetTV214.2 The MiddleTV212.6 Two and a Half Men (R)TV212.3 Michael McIntyre's Comedy RoadshowTV212.2 Greatest Plastic Surgery ShockersTV211.7 Missing Pieces (R)TV3*11.7
- Slide 5
- For Week 45, tvnz.co.nz Page Impressions are up 15% year on year with Unique Browsers also up 18% for the same week last year. Year to Date, Page impressions on tvnz.co.nz have grown by 26% year on year, with Unique Browsers growing 21% on a yearly basis. Source: Netratings: Site Census. Weekly Report is Monday to Sunday inclusive. Please note Page Impressions were impacted w/c 24/10/10 due to the launch of the new homepage tvnz.co.nz PERFORMANCE Top Sections National News Sport News Entertainment News World News Politics
- Slide 6
- TVNZ Ondemand weekly Stream Views increased by 28% compared to the same week last year. Year to date, TVNZ Ondemand Stream Views are sitting 2% ahead of last year. Shortland Street remains the Top Episode stream for the week. TVNZ Ondemand PERFORMANCE Source: Netratings: Site Census. Stream Views. Please note that a small number of News Streams are included. Weekly Report is Monday to Sunday inclusive. Note: Week 24-27 were impacted by reporting issues. Top 10 Streams Shortland Street Thursday Episode Shortland Street Friday Episode Shortland Street Wednesday Episode Winners & Losers Shortland Street Monday Episode Auckland Daze Good Morning (bronwynwilliams video) Embarrassing Teenage Bodies The Mentalist Shortland Street Tuesday Episode