The Procedure,Phases,Advantages Of Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of The Procedure,Phases,Advantages Of Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing
- 1. The Procedure,Phases, Advantages of Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing
- 2. Dye sublimation transfer printing is a very different kind of transfer printing - a process whereby a solid dye, when subjected to heat and pressure, turns into a gas and can then be transferred to a synthetic fabric (preferably polyester). When the gas goes into the polyester fibres it re-solidifies as a solid color again. It is an ideal process for many corporate clothing kinds of applications such as sports shirts, overalls and swimwear.
- 3. Procedure of Sublimation: The condition of matter is mainly determined by the spaces between the atoms. As to put in plain words, in solids the atoms are tightly crowded whereas in gas the molecules are loose as they tend to have spaces between them. The measure of force applied to the material will make a decision of the phase, and if you apply a plenty of pressure for it to alter several phases you can induce a solid to skip over the liquid phase and transfer directly to the gas phase. This is called the process of sublimation.
- 4. Phases of Sublimation: Dye sublimation printers are available with four ribbons, each having one dye color as the cyan,yellow and the magenta. The fourth and the last ribbon conceive the lamination material rather than a color in it. And finally there is the thermal printing head. All the way through this procedure, stamp rollers move the thermal printing head over the bands and by the procedure of sublimation, the dye contained by the ribbon will convert directly from solid to gas state,infusing the substance used. In the process of dye-sub, only one ribbon is primarily used at a time, which concludes thatthe course of action will require to be repeated four different times. One time the procedure is entirely complete, you will have the option of creating almost any type of signage you desire. Nowadays the printing shops use the photo printers mainly, which utilizes the dye sublimation technology, to construct high value photographic prints. Commonly it is believed that this technology gained so much popularity because of the enlarged demands in the fields of digital photography.
- 5. Advantages of Fabric Signage: Do you wonder how fabric signage can benefit you? Unexpectedly, material can give out to maximize your space and call more attention to your display whether it is within a store or a stall. It is more proficient because of the use of dye-sub process that is used to achieve it.
- 6. Although transfer printing often requires extra materials and more equipment, there are several situations where plastisol transfers are actually more efficient, economical, and profitable than direct printing for both end client and manufacturer!
- 7. More info pls visit: http://www.sublihouse.com/ Company Name: Didital Technology Co., Ltd. Add: No. 323 Central Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China Tel: 86-02583228884 Fax: 86-02583228894 Email: email@example.com QQ:741727477 Site: www.sublihouse.com