Dye Sublimation Transfer Paper On Textile
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Dye Sublimation Transfer Paper On Textile
- 1. Dye Sublimation Transfer Paper on Textile
- 2. Dye-sublimation is controlled by heat, if you looked at the print closely you wont see any dots, this is because the dots are lost in the process of transferring. The method can be applied to sheets of coated paper stock or printed direct onto the fabric.
- 3. Sublimation paper is a hi quality INKJET paper. There is no specifically designed paper for sublimation. Dye Sublimation, believe it or not can be done using regular bond paper, however the result would not be too good. It works well on all types of products and garments. With the correct time, pressure and heat it releases nearly 90% of the ink from the paper. This is one of the highest release rates of all papers.
- 4. It is then heat pressed orflatbed pressed to the materials temperature. Textiles are made forthis technique being a porous substance whereas boards, ceramics orhard items would need a special coating to accept the Dye-sublimation print.
- 5. The main bonus to this technique though is the material being washable, this is why we use dye-sublimation on ourpromotional branded tablecloths, washable, water repellant and they are very durable products.
- 6. Once the textile or fabric is printed it becomes one which allows foreasy care and washing.
- 7. Company: Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co.,Limited Add:Li Ao Building,No.323 Central Road,Nanjing,Jiangsu,China Tel:86- 25- 85288894 Fax:86- 25- 85288894 Website: www.feiyuepaper.com Thank you