Superior Technical Resources Overview
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Superior Technical Resources Overview
- 1. Overview ofSuperior Technical Resources STAFFING * TECHNOLOGY * WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
2. About Superior Technical Resources, Inc. Superior Technical Resources, Inc.is a leading provider of strategic staffing services to companies nationwide.As a full-service supplier, we offer a complete range of workforce solutions, including contract staffing, direct hire, payrolling services, on-site staffing, and Web-based vendor management programs.We focus on developing customized solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.Founded in 1957, Superior has seen tremendous growth and success.Superiors customers span a wide range of industries, including aircraft/aerospace, computer, education, electronics, entertainment, manufacturing, scientific, semiconductor, software, telecommunications, and utilities. 3. Superior Affiliates Full Service Organization The Superior Group consists of four specialized corporate operating affiliates: Superior Technical Resources, Inc.specializes in managing and supplying skilled contract and direct professionals in engineering, information technology, design, drafting, and other technical disciplines Superior Staff Resources, Inc. , a WBENC-certified, women-owned company, specializes in managing and supplying temporary and direct administrative, clerical, accounting, customer service, marketing, and light industrial contingent workers. SDC Information Services, Inc. , is an IT consulting group that designs, develops and supports systems for nearly every segment of the business community.SDC Information Services designed all of our proprietary, Web-solutions, including Work Nexus. Superior Design Co., Inc.provides in-house and outsourced CAD design and drafting services on a variety of CAD platforms including:AutoCAD, CADRA, Microstation, Pro/ENGINEER, Rebis AutoPLANT, SolidWorks and Unigraphics. 4. Quick Statistics
- Superior maintains service operations in over 60 U.S. metropolitan areas, and also in Argentina, Canada, China, India, Slovakia, and the United Kingdom
- One of the nations largest privately-held workforce solutions providers
- Core competencies include MSP/VMS programs, full service staff augmentation, recruitment and business process outsourcing, co-employment risk mitigation services, and independent contractor compliance programs
- Provides comprehensive automated workforce management solutions through Work Nexus TM , Superiors proprietary Web-based VMS tool first deployed in 1998
- Currently managing more than 500 strategic staffing vendor relationships
- Company-wide ISO 9001:2008, SAS 70 certification, and OFCCP Internet Applicant Requirement Compliant
5. Core Competencies
- Managed Services Programs (MSPs) For many of our largest clients, we currently provide onsite and offsite programs that integrate recruiting, administration, reporting, associate supplier management, and quality compliance.
- Staff Augmentation Customers with excess or special workloads can hire Superior employees to work on contingent or payrolled basis.We are a full service provider of personnel from administration to high level engineering
- Payroll Services If a customer knows of individuals who are required on a temporary basis, the customer can refer them to Superior.
- Direct Placement Services Superior provides qualified, pre-screened, tested and reference-checked candidates for our customers direct positions.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Superior can manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the onboarding of a new hire.
- Business Process Outsourcing In reallocating company resources, customers outsource selected departments to Superior.We administer these departments completely, from hiring employees to providing management reports.
6. Frequently Sourced Positions Often-Filled Positions by Superior Technical Resources Applications Developer Desktop Support Hardware Engineers Project Managers Systems Designer Applications Programmer Design Engineers Mechanical Engineers Project Schedulers Systems Engineers Civil Engineers Designers Network Administrator Purchasing Technical Illustrating Computer Operators Drafters Network Designer Software Engineers Technical Writing Contract Administration Electrical Engineers PC Technicians Structural Engineers Web Developer Desktop Publishing Firmware Engineers Planning Systems Administrator Web Programmer Analyst 7. Frequently Sourced Positions Cont. Often-Filled Positions by Superior Staffing Resources Accountant Analyst Collections Rep. Desktop Publishing HR Consultant Accounting Clerk Assembly Controller Development Inventory Accounting Specialist Auditor Cost Estimator E-commerce Analyst Invoicing Accounts Payable Audit Clerk Credit Analyst Executive Assistant Legal Support Accounts Receivable Billing Clerk CS Representatives File Clerk Office Clerk Administrative Asst. CPA Data Entry Financial Analyst Payroll Clerk 8. Superiors Locations 9. Contact Information
- Driving performance throughSuperiortalent
- Ryan Stenvick, Area Manager