ServiceMaster by Schaefer
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ServiceMaster by Schaefer
- We Specialize in Restoring Peace of Mind
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 2.
- Who We Are
- 2 of 8privatelyowned and operatedServiceMASTER Disaster Restoration franchises in the Kansas City metro
- One of the largestKansas CityServiceMASTERservice provider s
- Homeland Securityapproved for government work
- Customer satisfactionis our#1 priority.
- Our company policy is the The Golden Rule treat others as you would like to be treated.
- We strive to buildlong-term partnershipsbuilt on trust throughproviding excellent customer service and integrity in billing
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 3.
- Disaster response teamon call 24/7 anywhere, anyplace.
- straight-line wind storms
- flooding and fires
- Disaster readiness plan we can mobilize immediately.
- Youremergency becomesouremergency . We will handle your emergency mitigation needs and complete your restoration process.
Our Team ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 4.
- Core Competencies
- Commercial and residential emergency restoration
- 24/7/365. yes even at 2:00 in the morning
- Fire damage mitigation and reconstruction
- Water damage mitigation and reconstruction
- Mold remediation and reconstruction
- Sewer and drain backup mitigation and reconstruction
- Carpet and air duct cleaning
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 5. Nationwide Coverage Via our Franchise Network
- Our highly trained and professional technicians respond to emergencies 24/7/365:
- Fire and smoke
- Wind, tornado, hurricane
- Other natural or man-made cause .
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 6. Each Situation Requires a Different Response.. PROPERTY MANAGER ADJUSTER SERVICE MASTER TENANT/ OWNER WATER FIRE MOLD The Situation The Response SEWER
- Loss dictates response.
- You dictate the desired
- timeline for mitigation
- or remediation.
- We follow yourdirection, and do the job right the first time.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 7. Fire Mitigation
- The effects of a fire are often serious.
- Our professional restoration technicians handle clean up and help reduce the impact of your loss.
- Fine, black soot can coat structure and contents not directly damaged by the fire.
- Soot is usually swept through air ducts by the air handling units.
- Soot, mixed with humidity caused by water on the flames, creates acidic residue that results in further damage.
- A fire typically requires restoration needs caused by fire, smoke, odor and water.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 8. Water Mitigation
- Our trained technicians effectively handle water damage:
- Drying and dehumidification
- Document drying
- Treat and deodorize affected areas to address potential health hazards.
- Quick response and treatment to reduce further damage due to mold or mildew.
- Large truck-mounted desiccant dehumidifiers and thousands of individual air movers to expedite the drying process in large commercial structures.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 9. Mold Remediation
- Poor air circulation
- Chemicals in workplace
- Sick Building Syndrome the effect of microbiological agents and allergens on indoor air quality.
- Check buildings for mold as part of the routine maintenance.
- Look for evidence of water damage and visible mold.
- Correct conditions that cause mold, such as water leaks, condensation, infiltration, or flooding immediately.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 10. Sewer/Drain Mitigation
- One of the largest service providers in the multi-state area for sewer and drain mitigation.
- We properly and quickly clean-up the damage.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 11.
- Our franchises originated in 1986
- Backing of SM corporate 60+ years experience
- Experience with:
- -Professional sports facilities
- -Retail shopping centers
- -Catastrophic losses-Katrina/ Cedar Rapids/ Ike
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 12.
- World-class capabilities to handle any disaster.
- Access to one of the largest inventories of drying equipment:
- -Thousands of air movers
- -Hundreds of commercial dehumidifiers
- -Semi-trailer mounted desiccant dehumidifiers and generators
- Affiliates throughout the U.S. Portable power and fuel delivery: no problem.
- Fleet of emergency power equipment and the necessary qualified personnel.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 13.
- Guaranteed 4- hour response time- usually less
- Experience with trauma surrounding large losses and minimizing business interruption
- Thorough communication throughout jobno surprises
- Experience with expectation management
- 48-hour post job follow up..after the dust settles
- Currently hold highest CSI rating available in our business.
- (See next slide)
Customer Service ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 14. Our Customer Service Index/ Loyalty Rating
- One of the highest customer loyalty ratings in our business
- 100% rating with both of our franchises for more than 2 years.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 15. Closing Remarks
- We want to earn the right to be yourGO TOrestoration resource.
- References available upon request.
- Informal loss prevention/ hazard prep CE available.
- We strive to build long-term partnerships built on trust that can only be
- earned with excellent performance and integrity in billing.
- We strive to attain a 100% repeat and referral business base. Good service
- produces referrals.
ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer 16. Thank you for your time!! ServiceMaster Disaster Relief by Schaefer