Professional Photo Recovery
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Professional Photo Recovery
- 1. Professional Photo Recovery
2. Are you afraid of the photos that are lost from your digital camera memory card in order to recover the files back. Does accessing the photos from the memory card shows strange memory card error on the screen. Once going through such abrupt situation brings headache as the photo accessibility capacity is terminated and so one move on toward the restore option by means of using the back up copy. However in the absence of the back up file it gets necessary for one to take the help of the recovery software so as to recover the entire photos back to the memory card.Photo Recovery Software 3. Causes of the photos loss:-
- Improper handling of the camera.
- Attempting to access or view the photos while the memory card has got ejected form the camera.
- Sudden battery turn off while user is attempting to view or copy the image files from the memory card.
- Photos transmission while the memory card has been ejected out.
- Corruption in the memory card.
4. Features of Photo Recovery Software
- The image recovery procedure involved in the software do not damage any of the photos that are already stored in the memory card.
- Complete scanning for the deleted, lost or inaccessible photos from the memory card.
- The software comprises easy and user friendly interface module so why it is suitable for normal as well as professional users.
- Supportsvarious image file formats such as png, bmp, psd, gif, jpg, tif, etc and is compatible with various popular digital camera brands models.
5. How to recover lost photos :-Step 1:Launch Photo Recovery Software to Recover Photos, Video or Audio files from digital Camera. The photo recovery software is primarily required to be downloaded online and then installed in the system properly by means of following the steps that are integrated in the software. 6. 7. Step 2:Now Select media for recovery. In this step you can search for photo, music and video files. Start scanIn this option you are required to select the media file that is required to be recovered together with selecting the photos, vides as well as other media files with the scan option to be clicked so as to start the scan procedure. How to recover lost photos:- 8. 9. Step 3: After scanning , it show the preview of recovered files. After the completion of the scanning process you are offered the list or recovered files as a preview where you may verify whether the files that you were desiring to get recovered has been actually recovered or not.How to recover lost photos:- 10. 11. Step 4:This will help you to select the specific region of selected media. This option lets the user to choose the particular region of the specific media so as to pick the files to get recovered using this software.How to recover lost photos:- 12. 13. Step 5:Select the specific file type Using the option mentioned in the interface one can choose the specific image file type according to the file extension that are mentioned in it.How to recover lost photos:- 14. 15. Step 6:Through this method you can create image sector by sector of selected media . The option helps one generate sector wise image of the associated media device and then accordingly recover them back to the system.How to recover lost photos:- 16. 17. Step 7:Select the range. By means of using this option one can choose the specific range of the sector or manually input the value also.How to recover lost photos:- 18. 19. Step 8:Resume recovery from the last saved scan One can also resume the files that have been recovered from the last scan in this step. How to recover lost photos:- 20. 21. Step 9:Saved the recovered file at your specified location. Finally you can also save the recovered files at the desired location on your system or to other external media device. How to recover lost photos:- 22. 23.
- System Requirement :-
- Processor: Pentium Class or higher class processors
- Operating System : Windows (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003) and Macintosh (Mac 10.4 x tiger, 10.3.9 Panther, and 10.5 x leopard)
- Memory : Minimum 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk : 30 MB of free disk space
- Internet Explorer : Version 5 or later
24. Thanks for visiting!For more information:-http://www.photorecovery-software.com