Paris 2001. At the Eiffel Tower my favorite phallic symbol
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Paris 2001. At the Eiffel Tower my favorite phallic symbol
- Slide 1
- Paris 2001
- Slide 2
- At the Eiffel Tower
- Slide 3
- my favorite phallic symbol
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- View from the Eiffel Tower at sunset
- Slide 6
- Rodin Museum My attempt at arty black and white
- Slide 7
- French humor not too subtle. This ad was all over town. It translates: From now on, pleasure is no longer a question of size. (New Mars Little Mouthfuls) Im not sure how appealing it is to compare candy to small penises, but it got my attention.
- Slide 8
- Those French love their chiens. Heres the dog store I told you about, with beds, toys, and Peter Rabbit companions. The motocrottes (shitmobiles) hose off the sidewalks every day. Theres a fun job.
- Slide 9
- Identical twin dogs seem to be popular.
- Slide 10
- How French.
- Slide 11
- My favorite place to lounge Jardin du Luxembourg
- Slide 12
- Rousseau has the most interesting tomb in the crypt of the Pantheon. See the hand sticking out?
- Slide 13
- OK, it was worth all those steps.
- Slide 14
- View from our hotel window in Paris. Next door to the Theatre de lOdeon
- Slide 15
- and the view from our hotel window in London.
- Slide 16
- A much better view from the Eye.
- Slide 17
- Picadilly Circus right before I ran into a store to buy a jacket.
- Slide 18
- THE BIRDS in Trafalgar Square
- Slide 19
- Definitely the best thing in London.
- Slide 20
- My second favorite phallic symbol
- Slide 21
- Slide 22
- Never overestimate a tourists intelligence.