Guerrilla art framing2012a
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Guerrilla art framing2012a
- 1. Guerrilla Art Guerrilla art, also referred to as "street art", is a method of art making where the artist leaves anonymous art pieces in public places. It is often an installation in an unauthorized location. It is a way for an artist to express their views and opinions to a large audience in an anonymous way. In contrast to popular belief, guerrilla art does not have to be done with spray paint.
- 2. Joshua Allen Harris Air Bear On the streets of New York, He creates inflatableanimals by tying plastic shopping bags to the subway grates.
- 3. Pilar Lopez BaezLittle pieces of paper in the Walls, Madrid 2009
- 4. Pilar Lopez BaezLittle pieces of paper in the Walls, Madrid 2009
- 5. Pilar Lopez BaezLittle pieces of paper in the Walls, Madrid 2009
- 6. SuzanneTidwellYarn BombingSeattle,WashingtonUSA
- 7. Anonymous Yarn bombing
- 8. Adrian KondratowiczNew York City
- 9. Jan Vormanndispatchwork
- 10. Jan Vormann dispatchwork
- 11. Kelly GoellerMercer Street in NewYork City in January2011,the sculpture is thoughtto be the work of (or atleast inspired by) artistKelly Goeller, whocreated the similarPixel Pour in 2008
- 12. Urban Curators The goal of the Urban Curators project is to engage the public in the celebration of the decaying urban environment, recog- nizing its inherent aesthetic qualities as well as the important role that it plays within our cultural habitat. The project achieves its goal by elevating common, overlooked objects and spaces within the city of Providence, Rhode Island to the level of high art.
- 13. Urbancurators
- 14. Urban curators
- 15. Urban curators
- 16. Look for Formal Elements Line Shape Texture Value (light and Dark) Colour Space