Final Pitch - Slithr
of 30 /30
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Final Pitch - Slithr
- 1. Hello, Slithr!
- 2. SLITHR ADWAVEX
- 3. THE RESEARCH
- 4. Your Competitors
- 5. Despite being relatively new, the industry is saturated.
- 6. Overall the high-tech edge in their products Emphasizing key features offered (speed, weight, range, etc) Theres a spectrum: ZBoard chooses to promote itself as a coastal lifestyle essential E-Go fixates itself on a futuristic, tech-focused appeal The Focus
- 7. The Price Point Brand Price Offerings Slithr $900 Customizable Boards Evolve Skateboards $1249 - 1999 Boards Boosted Boards $999 - 1,499 Boards Z-boards $1099 - 1399 Boards E-Go $699 Boards Marbel $1299 Boards Inboards from $1399 Boards
- 8. The Longboarders Relaxing yet thrilling lifestyle Casual simplicity Freeing sensation Crave the control Non-Longboarders Affordability and Ease of use Convenience and Safety Needs of traveling constantly The Culture
- 9. What people want WHEN they use electric longboard Enjoyment Ease of Use Speed Range Customizeable Environmentally Sustainable Lightweight FUN & PRACTICAL What they want IN alternative modes of transportation Affordability Convenience Time Efficiency Safety Enjoyable Environmentally Sustainable Customization PRACTICALITY > FUN What people want IN their electric longboard Affordability Portability Ease of Use Range Safety Features Aesthetic PRACTICALITY > AESTHETICS Highly RatedSurvey Lowly Rated Takeaway Survey Results
- 10. Overarching Insight Practicality AND Enjoyment People want enjoyment when they use the electric longboard, but what is also important to them is the practicality that the electric longboard offers.
- 11. People dont need cutting edge or all-terrain. Cut the clutter, bells and whistles, and leave them with a new way to move that simply fits. Slithr fits your board, fits your routine, and fits your life. Its all you need. Big Idea
- 12. Simple Solutions to easy short distance travel Easy switch from regular to electric Stylish and easy to incorporate into life Natural Easily accessible and always available Fits to your lifestyle Easy control over the way you travel Context: From urban streets to your living room. Brand Positioning
- 13. The Target Market +
- 14. Age: 24 (lifestyle choice) Trend Enthusiasts New is always better Focus on the products show value Frequents Kickstarter Feeling culturally ahead Values: Knowledge Creativity Exclusivity Trend Enthusiast
- 15. Age: 28 Urban Dweller Active lifestyle Needs to always move Lives in a very hectic environment Values: Control Adaptation Simplicity Urban Dweller
- 16. THE CREATIVE
- 17. Quick Competitive Overview Straightforward and simple, GoPro-esque Versatile and adaptable in different settings Video-based storytelling in clean, white space Simple, clean Apple-esque/tech start up feel (Kickstarter) High-intensity contrasting and intuitive design (Kickstarter) Geometric/negative space with video-based media
- 18. Brand Board
- 19. Brand Personality
- 20. Logo Proposal
- 21. Logo Proposal
- 22. Font Proposal
- 23. THE GAMEPLAN
- 24. Pre-Campaign Posts on information of product and Kickstarter Share engaging photos and videos on Slithr and longboards in general Social Media Platforms During Campaign: Promote Kickstarter and posts on updates Share published articles on Slithr Share engaging photos and videos on Slithr slithrboards 4 days ago Ready to Slithr your way through the urban jungle? Introducing Slithrs first customizable electric longboard available soon! #kickstarter #electricboards #slithrboards Slithr Boards @slithrboards July 10 Thanks for your support everyone! Our campaign has reached its halfway mark! Share with your friends and family so that we may reach our goal! #slithrboards #slithrkickstarter #SlithrynHouseisBest #electriclongboards #theyseemeSlithrintheyhatin #longboardstuff
- 25. Pre-Campaign: Product introduction Kickstarter Video During Campaign: Product overview with specs Prototypes sent to YouTube reviewers: The Verge, Tested, etc. Youtube Introducing Slithrs Electric Longboards
- 26. /r/kickstarter /r/longboarding /r/skateboarding /r/gadgets Check out these urban electric boards from Slithr Forums Crowdfunding Forum Kickstarter Forum Crowdfunding PR
- 27. Josh Constine Ryan Lawler Sean Buckley Adam Clark Estes Andrew Liszewsk Nick Lavars Ben Coxworth C.C. Weiss Adario Strange Stan Schroeder Raymond Wong Slithrs Urban Electric Board Provides a Fresh and Simple Commute Slithr is a new startup that features a customizable electric longboard. Their trendy yet simple style will fit into your everyday life and gives you a dependable alternative commuting option. But dont sweat, its affordable. Their Kickstarter will be launching... Publications
- 28. Trend Enthusiast a. Sees article on Slithr through the subReddit Gadgets b. Interested and read about Slithr boards on the website c. Likes the product information and decides to be one of the first backers for Slithr d. Share through Social Media and forums to make sure Slithr actually happens and spreads his knowledge Urban Dweller a. Looking for an easy portable way to of alternative transportation b. Found out about electric skateboards through word of mouth as friends/family use them c. Sees the Slithrs Youtube product review shared by a friend through Facebook d. Interested and checks the Kickstarter for further information e. Interested in getting a Slithr board and decide to back the Kickstarter f. Shares through Social Media to make sure Slithr gets funded Consumer Purchasing Paths We mapped out two dominant ways consumers would discover and eventually purchase a Slithr Board.