Entrepreneur brand building
Embed Size (px)
Branding plays a crucial role for all the products and services. A successful brand is an identifiable product or service, and buyers or users perceive values in it which match their needs.
Transcript of Entrepreneur brand building
- 1. ENTREPRENEUR BRAND BUILDING BY SYNERGOS Tech Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Branding plays a crucial role for all the products and services. A successful brand is an identifiable product or service, and buyers or users perceive values in it which match their needs.
- To elevate their digital profiles and carve out entrepreneurial niches, more businesses are turning to social media and other free digital marketing alternatives. A social presence gives you the credibility to attract clients, partners and investors by making yourself available and demonstrating your personality and experience.
- Building your online brand in a meaningful way is no easy task. While perhaps initially daunting, the trick is to break the process into manageable pieces.
- From creating your online destinations to connecting with influencers, following these tested methods will get you on the right way to building your brandand simultaneously boosting your business.
- A companys brand equity is influenced by what is being said by the consumers in media. Being quoted in news articles is an excellent way to demonstrate your authority. Its a free way to promote yourself and demonstrate thought leadership. There are a few excellent tools out there that connect reporters with people looking to get quoted.
- HARO is an email digest that connects reporters and sources.
- NewBasis allows you to pitch stories to journalists.
- Media Kitty is a network that connects journalists with sources.
- Havingyour own custom URL shorteneris a great way to get your name out there. If you often share links on Twitter,Facebookand other social networks, its very useful.
- Eg: Eric Riesis a prime example. When he distributes a link, he uses his own shortened URL: ericri.es .
- Q&A sites have turned out to be a excellent source to build credibility around your brand by sharing the knowledge.
- There are quite a few sites to choose from, so start with the one that has the most buzz around it at the moment like LinkedIn, Yahoo Answers, Wiki Answers etc
- Social Networks play a crucial role to develop new and also strengthen existing
- relationships. This leads to a well planned brand awareness, loyalty and word-of
- mouth marketing drive.
- Eg: ) US Pizza is a perfect example of companies engaging consumers via social media. Below are some of the top site to establish your presence:
- About.me :- A Personal landing page for Business Display
- Facebook Page : A valuable way to stay connected with your fans and brand your offers
- LinkedIn : A multiple business network for E-recruitment, co profile, employer branding etc
- Google Profiles : An important tool for ranking high in SE search results
- Twitter : A means to engage and spread your influence through viral conversation.
- Participating in business meet-ups is another excellent way to
- network and build your brand.
- There a few good tools for finding interesting events in your area. Here are a few to get started with:
- Meet up: Join groups of people that interest you then meet in person.
- Plan cast: You can see which events your friends are attending.
- Facebook and LinkedIn events
- Turn your email signature into a social and informative experience.
- When exchanging emails, everyone in your network will easily be able to find out more about you.
- Eg :- Wisestamp is a popular signature plug-in that allows you to create signatures with social icons, RSS feeds and more.
- Blogs can be used as means to pass along content that underscores the company's knowledge and expertise, with an emphasis on local information that directly affects customers.
- Search for blogs in your area of expertise and pitch them specific ideas for posts. Each blog has its own style and focus, so make sure to tailor your pitches to each outlet.
- Eg) Ning, News vine andTechnoratiare good places to start looking for tops blogs.
- Creating a virtual business card helps you share your information with others. There are many ways to do this like
- MiniCard: Buy a domain name and set up a business card site.
- QR (Quick Response) Code: Have people scan your unique QR code instead of handing out text-filled cards.
- Twtbizcard: This site lets you transform your Twitter profile into a professional business card.
- Bump: This is an app that allows you to bump phones together to connect with people.
- Sending out a monthly newsletter will allow you to build up a vast
- network. The valuable content shared with subscribers, will then be shared with their friends and so on virally to bring a new subscriber list.
- Some of the more popular newsletter services include:
- Mailchimp A newsletter platform that is free up to 2,000 subscribers
- Tiny Letter: A simple platform for creating and distributing a newsletter
- Aweber: Users rave about this paid service, which comes with many options for building out your newsletter.
- The opportunity here is dining with other potentially influential people within your grasp. These days, its easy to set up networking meals through events, emailers, groups
- Business Discussions are just a part of the event. Its more reputation management and credibility building in these events
- The most essential component of successful online branding is the human element.
- Perhaps no tool is more effective at putting a human face on a firm than social media, which is less expensive, either.
- Internet marketing is what enabled us to compete on a level playing field. Wherever you can expand our digital footprint in business expansion, do it.
- If you are Interested in building your Online Brand presence further
- Please Contact us at