Digital Transformation Techniques
Embed Size (px)
Slides from a Smart Insights webinar with Mitch Joel looking at techniques to transform businesses and individuals. Includes a new capability model take from our #DigitalTransformation http://bit.ly/smarttransformation toolkit.
Transcript of Digital Transformation Techniques
- Digital Marketing Priorities 2014 Brought to you by: Rebooting Business with Mitch Joel Why and how you and your business must reinvent to stay relevant Mitch Joel, President Twist Image: www.twistimage.com/blog Author of CTRL ALT Delete and Six Pixels of Separation A conversation between Dave Chaffey, our listeners and Mitch Joel, author of Six Pixels of Separation and Ctrl Alt Delete discussing the latest frameworks, research and best practices for managing digital transformation. #DigitalTransformation http://www.slideshare.net/Smart-Insights
- 2 About todays webcast Business transformation: Techniques to increase the contribution of digital Personal transformation How to make yourself more relevant Do get involved Vote to compare Ask questions as we go along Watch full screen for the frameworks
- Download via our Transformation Toolkit http://bit.ly/smarttransformation Vote!
- 6 Making your business more digital Q1. How to prove the commercial opportunities? Q2. Examples of how digital adds brand value? Q3. What timeframes / lookahead? Q4. Ideas to increase Digital Agility? Q5. How to avoid Digital Silos?
- 10 Making yourself more digital Q1. How can Digital specialists and marketers make themselves more relevant? Q2. Your Ideas on what, when and where to publish: Kill the content Q3. Left brain vs right brain? Q4. Which skills are most important to develop? Q5. What do you look for in employees at Twistimage? Vote!
- 12 Rebooting Business with Mitch Joel Why and how you and your business must reinvent to stay relevant Mitch Joel, President Twist Image: www.twistimage.com/blog Author of CTRL ALT Delete and Six Pixels of Separation #DigitalTransformation http://www.slideshare.net/Smart-Insights @SmartInsights Transformation Toolkit: http://bit.ly/smarttransformation