Digital Marketing Secrets Revealed: Achieve MASSIVE ... Digital Marketing Secrets Revealed: Achieve
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Digital Marketing Secrets Revealed: Achieve MASSIVE ... Digital Marketing Secrets Revealed: Achieve
Digital Marketing Secrets Revealed: Achieve MASSIVE Business Growth & Profits
Anbu Rayappan M.S.
(Digital Marketer, Author, Speaker)
(A Friend in Need, A Friend Indeed!)
• Advertising of any kind is risky by nature.
• Run the ad for at least 6 months before you decide
to pull the plug.
• You may not profit from advertising. So, don’t use
your rent-money on advertising.
What’s The One Major Problem Every
Every Business Needs To Market Its
What’s the formula for Business Success?
More People Know Your Product/Service
More People Believe In Your Product/Service
4. Customer buys the service/product
What’s involved in a buying process?
1. Customer needs a service/product
3. Customer believes that your service/product
will deliver the result.
2. Customer finds the service/product
Frequency + Value + Time = Trust
People Hire You When They Know, Like
and Trust You.
What’s the Formula for establishing Trust?
Influence: The Psychology Of Persuasion
Robert Cialdini Ph.D
6 Weapons Of Influence
2. Commitment & Consistency
3. Social Proof
3 Methods To Show/Prove Your Expertise & Gain
1. Market yourself.
3. Demonstrate your expertise by actually
delivering the results.
2. Have someone market you.
Google Helps Prospective Buyers Find Your
Facebook Helps Businesses Find Prospective
Google = Short Game + Expensive + Text/Image
Facebook = Long Game + Cheap + Video
Google = 95% Sales + 5% Marketing
Facebook = 95% Marketing + 5% Sales
3 Steps To Setting Up A Campaign
2. Ad Group or Ad Sets
What is CTR?
PPC click-through rate is the rate at which your PPC ads
are clicked. This number is the percentage of people who
view your ad (impressions) and then actually go on to
click the ad (clicks).
The formula for CTR looks like this: (Total Clicks on
Ad) / (Total Impressions) = Click Through Rate.
What Is Remarketing Campaign?
Remarketing campaigns are designed to display ads to
potential customers who visited your site or used your
It's an effective technique that allows you to stay
connected to your target audience while also building
10 Tips For Creating A Successful Google Ads
1. Start with a small budget.
2. Monitor it regularly and tweak it to avoid
losing money on unnecessary clicks.
3. Good Copy is very important. Make sure
your copy attracts the buyer.
4. Make sure your site looks good and convert
better. Phone number and email should be
5. Create a long list of keywords that the
prospective buyer would use.
6. Create a long list of Negative keywords for
which you don't want your ad to appear.
7. Make sure your ad goes to the right landing
8. Set the Maximum bid limit for each keyword
9. Do the remarketing Campaign after enough
data is gathered.
10. Remove any ads & keywords that don’t
perform as expected.
10 Tips For Creating A Successful Facebook
1. Start with a small budget.
2. Use Videos to market your service.
3. Define your goal. Website Traffic? Leads?
4. Market it at the right location and at the
5. Market to the right audience and be specific.
Use Look-Alike Audience and Pixels.
6. Make sure your website looks good and
convert better. Phone number and email should
be clearly visible.
7. Boost your post before starting the ad
8. Mention the Call-To-Action and make sure
your ad goes to the right landing page.
9. Set the Daily bid limit
10. Put a BEAUTIFUL cover image on your