Cer presentation 2011
Embed Size (px)
Competitive Edge Recruiting an Executive level recruting firm. We have the out of the box thinking you will appreciate. Experience, connected and creative! Give us a call, 503-610-1009.
Transcript of Cer presentation 2011
- 1. Company Profile
- 2. Management Team: Chawn Peterson President Rudi Bellinazzo - Director of Recruiting & Staffing Recruiting Staff: Edrie Bizak - Sr. Executive Recruiter Susan Lind-Kanne - Sr. Executive Recruiter Todd Peterson - Sr. Executive Recruiter Diane Gosnell - Sr. Executive Recruiter Chelsea Ochoa Sourcing Specialist Business Development:Katie McKay Executive Recruiter/Business Development
- 3. Competitive Edge Recruiting & Staffing, is a Portland, Oregon based recruiting and staffing firm, specializing in placements for direct hire, contract and contract to hire roles. Competitive Edge Recruitings services for direct hires are on a contingent or retained basis. We are confident in our ability and offer what we have termed Peace of Mind quality assurance!
- 4. Founded in 2009, Competitive Edge Recruiting opened its doors in the middle of one of the most paralyzing recruiting markets in our nations history and has continued to exceed the companys as well as our clients expectations. Competitive Edge Recruiting & Staffing is a certified woman owned business. We can satisfy diversity supplier vendor requirements, but more importantly, we can assist you and your company with your minority staffing processes.
- 5. At Competitive Edge Recruiting it is our belief that diversity makes the world smaller. It is our commitment to foster creativity through the connection of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, working together to achieve uncommon results.We target diverse candidates using a specialized recruiting modelOur recruiting model includes: National searches for diverse talent Memberships/Partnerships with minority organizations A strong incentive program for our current diverse candidates to refer other talented individuals Dedicated team members for direct and focused recruitment in targeting minority candidates
- 6. Competitive Edge Recruiting distinguishes ourselves through our: Quality service Price Diverse leadership Superior recruiting strategy Unmatched guarantee Competitive Edge Recruiting specializes in recruiting and staffing for positions with focus on the following disciplines: Information Technology Finance & Accounting Engineering Science Sales & Marketing
- 7. How do we do it? Competitive Edge Recruiting maintains a database of over 30,000 professionals. It is our promise that all of our candidates are screened thoroughly by our executive recruiters, including but not limited to: Testing Multiple Interviews Reference Checks Degree & Certification Verification Background Checks Pre-Employment Drug Screens Competitive Edge Recruiting also has strategic alliances with several companies that provide talent from a large resource of H1-B visa holders. These alliances give you the ability to use talent from this pool without the trouble and expenses of sponsorship for contract/consulting projects.
- 8. Joining the Competitive Edge Recruiting team is a winning decision! The following are CERs temporary and contract employee benefits provided to those who qualify:Vacation Pay Supplemental Insurance BenefitsHoliday Pay BonusesHealth & Vision Insurance Benefits Employee performance incentivesDental Insurance Benefits Completion bonuses when appropriateLife Insurance Benefits Perfect attendance bonuses
- 9. Chief Information Officers Mainframe Developer/Analyst Chief Technology Officers ECM Systems Software Engineer IT Managers Field Services Technician Business Systems Analysts Microwave Systems Specialist System Integration Specialists Engineering & Applications Support ERP Integration Managers Analyst Database Managers User Support Analyst QA Testing Managers Customer Service Specialist Database Developers Web Developer Network Managers Systems Security Administrator Software Engineers Enterprise Architect QA Engineers Software Training Analyst Communications Systems Analyst 3
- 10. The Competitive Edge Recruiting recruiting team is made up of executiverecruiters who have actual experience in their specialized fields. Information technology consultants that have been integral parts of ERP integration systems Former CPAs that have worked for the Big Four in public accounting Engineering professionals with over 20 years in the industry.The background, education and experience of the Competitive EdgeRecruiting team are second to none in the northwest staffing and recruitingmarket. Our team consists of dedicated professionals that work togetherclosely to create successful hiring solutions.
- 11. Chawn Peterson - Owner Competitive Edge Recruiting, LLCChawn Peterson is a results-oriented leader with a track record for achievingchallenging operational and sales objectives. With an impressive history offostering and promoting start-up organizations, Chawn possesses a uniqueblend of both hands-on experience and big picture focus. Chawn has 18+years of multi-industry operational experience which offers our clients aunique outlook which gives our clients service oriented toward a successfuloutcome to their staffing needs.Chawn Peterson, born and raised in Oregon. Grew up in Eugene, a duckfan. Raised two beautiful daughters to adulthood. Has a grandson who is 6years old, a 1 year old granddaughter and a faithful friend & walking partnerEllie the black lab .
- 12. Rudi Bellinazzo is the Director of Staffing & RecruitingRudi has been in the executive search, recruitment and staffing industry since 1999.He worked for the executive search team of one of the largest international search andstaffing firms prior to starting his company Tri-Star Search & Staffing in 2002. He hassince joined the CER team.Rudi developed and managed numerous clients ranging from small start-ups toFortune 500 companies. His experience includes recruitment of finance andaccounting individuals from staff level to CFO, along with relationship building at alllevels within organizations.Prior to 1999, he worked in various capacities in the accounting and finance professionfrom staff to controller level, working with both Fortune 500 publicly traded and mediumsized privately held companies.Rudi is a graduate of the University of Portland with a Bachelors of BusinessAdministration in Accounting and is a member of the Institute of ManagementAccountants.
- 13. Edrie joined the Competitive Edge team in December 2009 and became the leadrecruiter in our engineering division. Edrie now has over 18 years experience in therecruiting industry.She began her career with Remedy Staffing in CA then relocated to Seattle, WA whereshe managed a downtown temporary staffing service for over 10 years. In addition toher recruiting strengths in niche and high skill level engineering and marketing/salespositions, Edrie brings government sector experience with a variety of positions, as wellas extensive staffing experience within the legal industry.Edrie relocated to OR in 1998 and loves dog friendly Portland. Her children are threeChihuahuas, a miniature dachshund and a cat. Edrie is the current President ofPortlandia Club, a local business networking group which is also philanthropic towomen in need in our community. In her spare time, Edrie is a huge Seattle Marinersfan and U of O Duck fan. Edrie is also gourmet cook and loves to travel.
- 14. 15 years of recruitment and recruitment advertising experience As Senior Account Executive at TMP Worldwide, Susan designed and developed the State of Oregons recruitment advertising account. Upon leaving TMP, Susan was invited by DAS to join the State of Oregon. Susans first service at the State of Oregon was as the IS Co-op internet recruiter working with 8 State agencies to assist them through their Y2K hiring needs. During this project, Susan worked closely with representatives from ODOTs Recruitment team.Upon completion of that assignment, she worked at DAS-IRMD for the Deputy CIO, Mike Freese, as DAS IT Recruiter and IRMD Office Manager. Susanhandled all levels of IRMDs IT recruitments from Programmer Analyst to CIO.She now works with numerous clients in both the public- and private-sectors, and has sourced can