Vinita goswami future of india
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Vinita goswami future of india
- 1. FUTURE INDIA. BY: VINITA GOSWAMI F.Y.IT
- 2. A BRIEF HISTORY.. INDIA HAS 28 STATES AND 7 UNION TERRITORIES WHICH CONSISTS OF 1.17 BILLION PEOPLE APPROXIMATELY. INDIA IS THE MOST DIVERSE IN TERMS OF LANGUAGES AND RELIGIONS. INDIAN GOVERNMENT RECONIZES 22 LANGUAGES WHICH IS THE MAXIMUM THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. INDIA HAS SECOND LARGEST HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE WORLD
- 3. INDIAS FUTURE "We no longer discuss the future of India. We say the future is India" said the Indian Commerce and Industry Minister at the conference organized by the US-India Business Council in 2004. He predicted that India would certainly have achieved 100 % literacy, become a developed country, enjoy the same fundamentals as the United States by 2030. INDIA IS DEVELOPING IN ALL THE FIELDS LIKE TECHNOLOGY,SPACE RESEARCH,MEDICAL,SPORTS, EDUCATION,ETC
- 4. INDIAS DEVELOPMENT IN FIELD OF TECHNOLOGY The Silicon Valley of India is a nickname of the Indian city of Bangalore. The name signifies Bangalores status as a hub for information technology (IT) companies in India and is a comparative reference to the original Silicon Valley, based around Santa Clara Valley, California, a major hub for IT companies in the United States CITIES SUCH AS BANGLORE,HYDERABAD,CHENNAI ,PUNE,CALAUTTA ,DELHI-NOIDA, AHMEDABAD. VADORARA ETC ARE NOW REALLY TECHNOLOGICAL HOTSPOTS. IT-Enabled Services, or Remote Processing, has emerged as the next major driver of the technology services industry
- 5. With competitive telecommunication costs, well developed infrastructure and a huge pool of English-speaking and computer-literate graduate manpower, India rates higher than many other countries as a hub for IT-enabled services. Call centers and business process outsourcing is emerging as the next wave of growth in India. The McKinsey study indicated that India will earn $18 billion in revenues through these services and create additional employment of one million jobs. The IT-Enabled Services segment currently employs around 70,000 people and accounts for 10.6 percent of the total IT software and services industry revenues.
- 6. INDIAS DEVELOPMENT IN SPACE RESERARCH The Indian Space Research Organisation is the primary body for space research under the control of the Government of India, and one of the leading space research organizations in the world. It was established in its modern form in 1969 as a result of coordinated efforts initiated earlier. Indias economic progress has made its space program more visible and active as the country aims for greater self- reliance in space technology India has launched 11 satellites, including nine from other countries and it became the first nation to launch 10 satellites on one rocket.
- 7. INDIAS CHANDRAYAAN-1 HAS DETECTED ICE DEPOSITS NEAR MOONS NORTH POLE. NASAS MINI-SAR INSTRUMENT WHICH IS A APERTURE SYNTHETIC RADAR FOUND MORE THAN 40 ICE CRATERS WITH WATER ICE. THE CRATERS RANGE IN SIZE OF 1 TO 9 MILES ALTHOUGH THE SIZE OF CRATERS DEPEND UPON THE THICKNESS IN EACH CRATER ,WHICH IS ESTIMATED TO BE ABOUT 1.3 TRILLION POUNDS OF WATER ICE.
- 8. INDIAS DEVELOPMENT IN FIELD OF MEDICINE The Indian Medical Association (IMA), the national organization of Doctors of Modern Scientific System of Medicine, was organized in 1928, and currently IMA has around 100,000 members belonging to different branches of medical profession and function through a network of more than 1700 local branches, located in different part of India. The major objectives of the Indian medical Association include:1. Promotion and advancement of medical and all related sciences2. Maintaining the honor and dignity of the medical profession3. Improving the public health and medical education in India The Journal of Indian Medical Association, popularly known as JIMA, an indexed monthly medical journal. It has circulation of over 1.75 lakh Copies per month in India and abroad. It started in the year 1930 with only 122 doctors. The objective was to protect rights and dignity of the Indian doctors, and to promote indigenous pharmaceutical houses products through it.
- 9. Doctors in India operating on a two-year-old child who was born with four arms and four legs say that the surgery is going well. LAKSHMI TATMA IS JOINED AT THE PELVIS TO WHAT IS, IN EFFECT, A HEADLESS, UNDEVELOPED TWIN. A TEAM OF SURGEONS IN THE SOUTHERN CITY OF BANGALORE IS WORKING IN SHIFTS TO SEPARATE LAKSHMIS SPINAL COLUMN AND KIDNEY FROM THAT OF HER TWIN.
- 10. DEVELOPMENT OF INDIAN FORCES The Indian Armed Forces is the overall unified military of the Republic of India encompassing the Indian Army, the Indian Navy, the Indian Air Force and various other inter-service institutions. With an estimated total active force of 1,325,000 personnel,India maintains the worlds second largest armed forces.Auxiliary services include the Indian Coast Guard, the Central Paramilitary Forces (CPF) and the Strategic Forces Command. Indias official defense budget stands at $32.35 billion but the actual spending on the armed forces is estimated to be much higher than that the Indian Armed Forces plans to have an active military space program and is currently developing a potent missile defense shield and nuclear triad capabilityIndia is moving to build a $2 billion or Rs 9,970.16 crore dedicated, highly secure and state-of-the-art optical fiber cable (OFC) network for the Army, Navy and Air Force. This will be one of the worlds largest, closed user group (CUG) networks for exclusive use by the million-plus personnel of the Indian armed forces
- 11. With about 1,414,000 soldiers in active service and about 1,800,000 reserve troops, the Indian Army is the worlds second largest active standing army and the largest in terms of army populace.
- 12. SOME COOL FACTS 1. India never invaded any country in her last 1000 years of history.2. India invented the Number system. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta. 3. The worlds first University was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4 th century BC was oneof the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education. 4. According to the Forbes magazine, Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software. 5. Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.6. Although western media portray modern images of India as poverty-stricken and underdeveloped through political corruption, India was once the richest empire on earth 7. The art of navigation was born in the river Sindh 5000 years ago. The very word "Navigation" is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH.
- 13. INDIAS ECONOMIC GROWTH HOW WILL INDIA BECOME A ECONOMIC SUPERPOWER= GOOD GOVERNANCE + EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION
- 14. The economy of India is the twelfth largest economy in the world by nominal value and the fourth largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). BY RECENT TRENDS AND REFORMS IN INDIAN ECONOMICAL POLICY ECONOMISTS HAVE CONCLUDED THAT INDIA WOULD BE THIRD LARGEST ECONOMY BY 2030 The new policies included opening for international trade and investment, deregulation, initiation of privatization, tax reforms, and inflation-controlling measures. The overall direction of liberalisation has since remained the same, irrespective of the ruling party, although no party has yet tried to take on powerful lobbies such as the trade unions and farmers, or contentious issues such as reforming labor laws and reducing agricultural subsidies
- 15. As of 2009, about 300 million people equivalent to the entire population of the United States have escaped extreme poverty. The fruits of liberalisation reached their peak in 2007, with India recording its highest GDP growth rate of 9%. With this, India became the second fastest growing major economy in the world, next only to China. An Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) report states that the average growth rate 7.5% will double the average income in a decade, and more reforms would speed up the pace.
- 16. INDIAS DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONINDIA IS RAPIDLY DEVELOPING IN TERMS OF EDUCATION.NEW METHODS OF TEACHING ,FASTER EFFECTIVE MODES OF TEACHING ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED .EVERY YEAR INDIA GIVES WORLD MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENGINEERS AN DOCTORS.
- 17. IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE EMPLOYMENT GENERATION ,+10 GDP REDUCATION IN POVERTY AND MAKING INDIAN ENTERPRISES WORLD CLASS IN TERMS OF QUALITY FOLLOWING PLANS ARE BEING EXECUTED 100% PRIMARY FUNCTIONAL LITERACY-LEARN TO READ AND WRITE IN 40TO 80 HOURS OR 2TO 3 MONTHS FOR AGES 8 TO 80 ENTERPRISE SKILL DEVELOPMENT-ESD FOR CLASSES 1 ST TO 12TH .THIS TEACHES YOUTH ABOUT SKILL REQUIRED IN REAL WORLD VOCATION EDUCATION AND TRAINING VET FOR AGES 14 TO 35 OR HIGHER FROM MORE THAN 1200 MODULES. IT WOULD MEAN NEARLY 30 TO 50 MILLION TRAINED PEOPLE EVERY YEAR.ENGGINEER ,DOCTORS ,MBAs, CAs,ETC.
- 18. THUS INDIA WILL EMERGE AS SUPER POWER IN NEAR FUTURE.WITHSUCH REFORMS AND RAPID GROWTH INDIAWOULD SOON PROVE ITS METAL TO THE WORLD.
- 19. THANK YOU