Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in India in Winter
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in India in Winter
- 1. Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in India in winter As winters are approaching, everyone attempts for an exotic escape to enjoy the soaring temperature in their own way. Honeymoon is one such time for couples where they wish to have some great time with each other. And, especially if you are looking out for a honeymoon in winter then India Tourism has got some of the most amazing awe-inspiring destination where you can actually relish your togetherness, and spend a memorable time with your lover. 1. Jaisalmer The land of massive havelis, shifting sand dunes, and the most vivid culture, Jaisalmer as a honeymoon destination never fails to stun its visitors. This exotic destination for couples becomes a hotspot in winter inviting couples from all over the world for a romantic escape. Moreover, couples can also enjoy a great camel safari; indulge into some outdoor adventure activities, and enjoy the cultural dance performances and folk musical nights. [Click Here for Tour Packages for Jaisalmer- Rajasthan]
- 2. 2. Udaipur What else can be a better way of entering into wedlock than a honeymoon in Udaipur? This lovely destination guarded by the Aravalli ranges and a royal appeal offers a great holiday experience to couples looking for some luxury during their honeymoon. Located in the hearts of the state of Rajasthan, Udaipur offers a unique holidaying experience for couples who wish to spend some lovely & exotic days in Rajasthan.
- 3. 3. Goa The Beach Capital of India, Goa is a stimulating pick for couples looking for a great vacation during winters in India. Home to some of the most pristine, secluded, and wonderful beaches, Goa is a truly a dream come true for most of the couples & honeymooners. Spend some time on the Morjim Beach side, visit the ancient churches & forts, and get bewitched by the gushing Dudhsagar Falls, Goa will stun you in every possible way.
- 4. 4. Munnar The verdant hill station of Munnar is nothing less than a paradise during winters. Munnar offers a memorable stay away from the maddening city crowd. The soothing climate coupled with the unmatched natural beauty makes this hill station one of the topmost destinations for honeymoon in South India. Home to evergreen forests and multitude of attractions including the Anamudi Peak, Echo Point, Pothamedu View Point, Kalvari Mount, Mattupetty Dam, Forest Rose Gardens and Eravikulam National Park etc., Munnar is surely going to be the most wonderful experience for you & your partner.
- 5. 5. Ooty Topping the list of top winter honeymoon destinations in India, Ooty is a secluded destination painted with colonial colors, and dotted with pristine lakes encircled by sprawling vendure. The panoramic views of the Western Ghats from the ridge and the cool winter breeze makes honeymoon in Ooty a pleasurable experience for couples.
- 6. 6. Andaman and Nicobar Islands Wanna fly to a destination with an international charm? Well! With Andaman & Nicobar Honeymoon Packages you can really get the feeling of being on an international vacation. The splendid beaches, thrilling underwater activities, and placid islands make Andaman & Nicobar one of the hotspot for honeymoon. [Click Here for Andaman Honeymoon Packages from Delhi]
- 7. 7. Darjeeling Darjeeling becomes a quaint destination during winters, covered in snow, serene & bewitching at the same time. The hill station with its laid back attitude and the vast tea gardens makes one of the most picturesque winter honeymoon destinations. The panoramic views of the Kanchenjunga Range from Mall Road make the most bewitching view on your honeymoon in Darjeeling. Moreover, the heritage ride on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is going to be the best part of your honeymoon in Darjeeling.
- 8. 8. Manali Manali with its snow covered hilly slopes, thrilling winter sport activities like skiing, paragliding & hiking, and chilling weather is truly a paradise in winters. The distant Himalayan ranges all decked with a thick blanket of snow creates the most magical backdrop adding up to the romantic aura of the landscape. With an array of things to do in Manali during your honeymoon, you can never run out of options to make the most out of your romantic escape. Moreover, you can enjoy a great sightseeing tour to Hadimba Temple, Monasteries, Vashisht Temple, and snow point.
- 9. 9. Nainital If you are up for a destination with a placid and romantic aura, then Nainital is surely going to give you goose bumps. Overlooking the lovely Naini Lake, the destination boasts snow covered peaks, freezing weather, and the most scenic lakes. Honeymoon in Nainital during winters is a great way to spend some great time with your spouse after the wedding function. As you sit next to each other beside the fireplace enjoying the freezing weather, you will surely enjoy the quality time spend in each others company.
- 10. 10. Srinagar Covered in snow with a thick blanket of snow, Srinagar simply becomes heavenly during winters. Though the weather is freezing during these months, the destination also invites a lot of crowd especially couples. The snowfall during winters makes the entire valley nothing less than a Shangri-la. One of the best destinations to be explored during your honeymoon, Kashmir is here to offer the most incredible experience to you. Tempted? Still looking for some affordable Winter Honeymoon tour packages? Visit ARV Holidays here for Best Honeymoon Destinations in India.
- 11. Contact US - ARV HOLIDAYS PVT LTD Address: 402, 2nd Floor, Building No. 3, Ch. Kaluram Market, MG Road, Ghitorni, New Delhi 110030 Tel: 011 - 40576373 / 46012385, Toll Free No: 1800 5322 200 (Outbound Tour Packages) E-mail: email@example.com, Website http://www.arvholidays.com/india-honeymoon-packages.html Blog - http://arvholidays.com/travelguide/