Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper For Sublimation Printing
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper For Sublimation Printing
- 1. Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper for Sublimation Printing
- 2. Dye sublimation paper printing is not exactly a "new" technology; it's been around in various forms since the early 1970s, and the basic process used today was introduced in the late '90s. Because of the low initial investment, the simple production process and the high margins attainable on the products, this technology could be the new service that in plants have been
- 3. waiting for.Simply put, dye sublimation printing is the process of printing a transfer of a computer generated image with a specific type of sublimation ink, and then using a heat press to apply the image to a variety of substrates. All of these substrates must be either made of 100 percent polyester or coated with a polymer that will receive and hold the sublimation dye.
- 4. There are coated products made of ceramic, aluminum, plastic, wood and a variety of garments from T-shirts to athletic performance apparel.
- 5. Customers sometimes overlook the sublimation paper when setting up a heat transfer system . They spent much time on researching the right heat temperature and sublimation inks for better heat transfer printing quality . The sublimation paper is often a last minute buying decision .
- 6. Well, sublimation paper is actually playing a critical role in the final output quality of your sublimated products .The right sublimation paper can make all the difference!
- 7. AccuPlot is ideal for Epson desktop printers, TexPrint R is ideal for Ricoh desk top printers and TexPrintXP for wide format printers. These are the most widely used sublimation heat transfer papers on the market today. These sublimation transfer papers are ideal for SubliJet IQ, SubliJet R and ArTainium sublimation inks. These high grade transfer papers produce excellent results for most any applications: shirts, mugs, tiles, plastic, metals such as license plates, wood plaques and more. Select the correct paper for your ink and printer and you will achieve the best possible imaging results (ie: blacker blacks and richer colors).
- 8. These sublimation papers are engineered to produce maximum color results with full image release for maximum color saturation. These papers have a special finish on the surface so the sublimation inks do not saturate into the surface of the paper and when applied to the product you'll get consistent imaging results with full image release.
- 9. Moreinfopls visit: http://www.ink-sublimation.com/ CompanyName: GetwinIndustrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10. Moreinfopls visit: http://www.ink-sublimation.com/ CompanyName: GetwinIndustrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: email@example.com