RESG Sellers Guide
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of RESG Sellers Guide
- 1. L I S T I N G C O N S U L T A T I O N
- 2. 1027 State Ave, Suite 102, Marysville, WA 98270 Office: 360.454.5136 | Fax: 360.653.8610 Website: www.resg.com P R E P AR E D B Y : Anton Stetner - Founder of the Real Estate Solutions Group firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.923.7010 Our Team Lance Van Winkle email@example.com 425.343.7841 Tetyana Zelenska firstname.lastname@example.org 425.737.5604 Jonathon Hodgson email@example.com 425.449.0442 Jeff Simmons firstname.lastname@example.org 425.407.9153 Michael Kim email@example.com 206.235.9477 Michael Forsythe firstname.lastname@example.org 425.750.1749 ______________________________ Administrative______________________________ Rochelle Hansen Director of Operations email@example.com 360.454.5172 Amanda Morrell Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Jennifer Alday Transaction Manager email@example.com 360.454.5136
- 3. WH Y R E S G ? Real Estate Solutions Group is a nationally ranked real estate team within Keller Williams Realty. We have over 50 years of combined real estate experience and over 400 million in sales. Keller Williams is not your traditional Real Estate company. That is why it is not surprising that it is the fastest growing real estate company in North America and #1 globally. Our phenomenal growth is only part of the story: Largest independent real estate franchise A network of over 100,000 real estate consultants with a projected growth of 300,000 700+ offices in the US and Canada (50 Major Markets) Excellence in cutting-edge real estate training, real estate coaching and real estate education Most Innovative Real Estate Company Inman News
- 4. K E L L E R W I L L I A M S A W A R D S & H O N O R S
- 5. Our Mission To forge lifelong friendships and business relationships with our clients. Our Vision To be the Real Estate Group that is thought of when you think of Real Estate. Our Values To maintain a balance of familial, financial, spiritual, relational, physical and mental health. Our Goals To meet and/or exceed all of our clients expectations and provide them with the smoothest Real Estate transaction possible. To put it another way we will get your transaction completed in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of problems for the most amount of money. O U R M I S S I O N 1027 State Ave, Suite 102, Marysville, WA 98270 Office: 360.454.5136 | Fax: 360.653.8610 Website: www.resg.com
- 6. A single agent has approximately 111 tasks that he or she has to perform. By specializing in specific areas of real estate we essentially lower the number of tasks that any one person in the group has to perform and increase the level of expertise that an individual has in a certain area of real estate. Therefore we as a group can provide our clients with a higher level of customer service (at a lower cost), a greater level of professionalism, faster more consistent communication and more marketing opportunities then a single agent. We create a win-win situation where we take consulting and servicing our clients to the next level. WH Y A T E A M ?
- 7. T R A N S A C T I O N C O O R D I N A T I O N S E R V I C E S What is a Transaction Coordinator and how does that benefit me as a Home Seller? A job description for a Transaction Coordinator is: Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing. Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place. Communicates with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process. Provide clients with Real-time transaction status anywhere, anytime. Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution. Maintains all vendor and service provider files. Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close. How does this benefit you as Home Seller? We have a full-time Transaction Coordinator and she ensures that everything from contract to close gets done. This saves our clients time, money and stress. Selling the home is only half the battle. Once the purchase and sale agreement has been negotiated our transaction coordinator steps up to ensure constant communication with our clients and that their transaction is completed in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of problems.
- 8. W H A T B U Y E R S W A N T M O S T F R O M T H E I R A G E N T S
- 9. WH Y R E S G ? Technology Leading-edge tech tools and training give me the edge in effectively marketing your property online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Through KWs exclusive Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), your property is fed to more than 350 online search engines and available on KWs Web network of more than 76,000 sites. Best of all, because of Keller Williams Realtys My Listings, My Leads philosophy, every single Internet inquiry on your property will come directly to me so that I can follow up quickly on potential buyers for your property. Teamwork Keller Williams Realty was designed to reward agents for working together. Based on the belief that we are all more successful if we strive toward a common goal rather than our individual interests, Im confident that every Keller Williams professional shares the common goal of serving you, my client, in the best way possible. Knowledge Keller Williams Realty helps me stay ahead of trends in the real estate industry through its comprehensive, industry-leading training curriculum and research resources. Its what prepares me to provide you with unparalleled service. Reliability Founded on the principles of trust and honesty, Keller Williams Realty emphasizes the importance of having the integrity to do the right thing, always putting your needs first. It reinforces my belief that my success is ultimately determined by the legacy I leave with each client I serve.
- 10. I N T E R N E T M A R K E T I N G When you list with me, well have access to the Keller Williams Listing System, or KWLS. This proprietary, exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search Websites. EXTENDED MARKET REACH
- 11. VA L U E O F WE B S I T E S
- 12. W E B S I T E E X P O S U R E resg.com eastsidehomesseattle.com snohomishcountyhomes.com
- 13. T E C H N O L O G Y D R I VE N M A R K E T I N G Your Property Virtual Tour will be loaded on YouTube for Online Marketing Exposure. Real Estate Solutions Group 282 Subscribers 22,866 Views
- 14. S O C I A L M E D I A
- 15. P R O F E S S I O N A L P H O T O G R A P H Y
- 16. P O S T C A R D M A I L I N G S
- 17. P R O P E R T Y F L Y E R S
- 18. E X T E N D E D M A R K E T R E A C H
- 19. PRICING
- 20. P R I C E R I G H T A T T R A C T B U Y E R S Pricing your property competitively will generate the most activity from agents and buyers. Pricing your property too high may make it necessary to drop the price below market value to compete with new, well priced listings.
- 21. P R I C I N G M I S C O N C E P T I O N S The value of your property is determined by what a buyer is willing to pay and a seller is willing to accept in todays market. Buyers make their pricing decision based on comparing your property to other properties SOLD in your area. Historically, your first offer is usually your best.
- 22. P R I C E A H E A D O F T H E M A R K E T
- 23. P R I C E A H E A D O F T H E M A R K E T
- 24. P R I C E R I G H T T I M E O N T H E M A R K E T W O R K S A G A I N S T Y O U
- 25. W H A T S E L L S P R I C E R I G H T To get your home sold for the most money in the least amount of time, we have to price it in the market.
- 26. P R I C E C O M P E T I T I V E L Y T H E F I R S T 3 0 D A Y S A R E C R I T I C A L
- 27. T E S T I M O N I A L S F R O M P A S T C L I E N T S I highly recommend Maria Lara Fernandez with Keller Williams in Marysville, Wa. She is a go getter and preservers with professionalism, patience and knowledge! While looking for the right house for us, she kept us grounded and focused. We felt that she really cared about finding the right house for us no matter how long it took. We were leery about real estate agents, but she is not only professional, caring and warm, she is trustworthy and looked out for our best interest! Valerie Hawkins Gerry -Facebook Anton helped me to buy an investment property that was bank owned. From our first conversation, he gave me a lot of background on the property and what was going on with it. When it came time to make the offer, he helped to make mine a strong competitive offer which ultimately went under contract. His team was also available to answer questions and help along the process. user31729391 -Zillow Anton Stetner and Jared Smith are an amazing team they were extremely professional ,thorough, hard working, committed and above all made us feel like family. They found our dream home and made the deal seamless, I highly recommend them they are a step above the rest. Lana Charles Doupe -Facebook They should be your first and last stop, for all your real estate needs. Buying, selling, property management, they can do it all. Joe Dickerson -Facebook
- 28. T E S T I M O N I A L S F R O M P A S T C L I E N T S Anton Stetner at the team at RESG are knowledgeable, professional, energetic and work with integrity. We had a difficult property that needed to be sold and Anton and the team at RESG walked us through the process and made it easy. I never had to ask for communication on where we were at the in selling process, they were always in communication with us every step of the way and always