Maybe by Catalfo Press Kit
of 23 /23
Embed Size (px)
Maybe by Catalfo Press Kit. Maybe By Catalfo is a flirty yet sophisticated line of party wear and dresses, by Designer Sarah Catalfo. Maybe by Catalfo is based in Toronto, Canada. Online shopping and international shipping available.
Transcript of Maybe by Catalfo Press Kit
- Maybe by Catalfo is a flirty yet sophisticated label designed by Sarah Catalfo. The line is a mix of contemporary and party wear pieces for the carefree, loves-to-laugh girl who has a sharp sense of style and a magnetic personality. Maybe by Catalfo originated when Sarah realized her unique style at a young age. She began designing her own party dresses to wear for special occasions. Sarah designed custom dresses to stand out and make a splash among her peers. Soon, she was designing custom dresses for other girls who admired her designs. Inspiration came from watching Fashion Television and sketching designs inspired by runway trends. She decided her goal was to one day see her label - Maybe by Catalfo - worn on a red carpet. After moving to the heart of Toronto to pursue Fashion Management at George Brown College, Sarah continued to develop Maybe. By the time she was 20, Sarah had worked with Canadian musician LIGHTS; designing an iconic style and wardrobe for the artists music videos Drive My Soul, February Air, and Ice. In addition, Sarah designed a custom gown for Lights, which she wore to the 2009 Juno Awards, walking the red carpet and accepting her award for Best New Artist. Sarah continues to work with Canadian celebrities and design custom dresses for special events, including dressing NICOLE ARBOUR for the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards.
- The heart in the Maybe by Catalfo logo is not just for aesthetics. Maybe by Catalfo is a fashion label with a heart that serves a larger purpose. To do this, the label has established the Choose Your Charity program. How it Works: Maybe by Catalfo donates 10% of ALL purchases to a charity. If cancer research is dear to your heart, you can donate to a cancer research foundation. If you would rather raise awareness of womens issues, then you may direct your donation to a womens support group. Current Charity Partners: Rethink Breast Cancer Heart & Stroke Foundation The RACH Fund Samaritans Purse Customers can also nominate a charity. To help find more great charities to include in the Choose Your Charity program, Maybe by Catalfo accepts nominations from customers.
- Maybe by Catalfo to Launch on Luevo Contemporary womenswear and party wear designer Sarah Catalfo launches FW14 Maybe by Catalfo collection on Luevo. Toronto, ON (March 30, 2014) Maybe by Catalfo, an independent Canadian label by Toronto native Sarah Catalfo, will be launching its Fall/Winter collection for presale on online fashion platform Luevo. This unique opportunity will allow customers to get their hands on Maybe by Catalfo designs before they are available in retail stores, allowing consumers for a more exclusive purchasing option. Ladies can exclusively wear Sarah Catalfos designs before they hit boutiques. Pre-ordering through Luevo will allow Maybe by Catalfo to continue producing new and unique collections. The consumer will become the fashion influencer because they make the product happen, shaping the future of fashion trends. Fashionistas fund it, they wear it and ultimately they become the future of fashion. Designs will be available for preorder starting March 30, 2014 until April 29, 2014 on www.luevo.com. For more information on Maybe by Catalfo, please visit http://www.maybebycatalfo.com/. Also, find the label on Facebook or Twitter. About Maybe by Catalfo Maybe by Catalfo is a flirty yet sophisticated label designed by Sarah Catalfo. The label is a mix of contemporary and party wear pieces for the carefree, loves-to-laugh girl who has a sharp sense of style and magnetic personality. About Luevo Inc. Luevo is on the leading edge of fashion, offering the first product-based crowdfunding platform for fashion designers. The startup is committed to helping up-and-coming independent fashion designers get the funding they need while giving consumers the chance to find the latest and exclusive fashion. Luevo is always on the hunt for the futures hottest designers and has already recruited over 35 designers from Canada and USA. For Further Information: Annette Szczepan Publicist [email protected]
- JUTE MAGAZINE, VOLUME VIII, PART I
- WOMEN TO WATCH on EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN TV http://ow.ly/xbKyp
- Story Leather Style Story On StoryLeather http://www.storyleather.com/blog/2014/06/story -leather-style-stories-sarah-catalfo
- Fashion Looks Back: Flora, Fauna, Polka Dots in National Shoe Retailers Associations Shoe Retailing Today Magazine, July/August 2014
- LIGHTSis a Canadian electropop musician, singer and songwriter. Some of her notable singles include Drive My Soul, Ice, Second Go, and Toes. Lights has worn Maybe by Catalfo dresses in various music videos, during live performances and on red carpets. In 2009, Lights was awarded the Juno Award for New Artist of the Year. She accepted her award wearing a Maybe by Catalfo dress.
- NICOLE ARBOURis a Canadian comedian, recording artist, actor, writer, choreographer and producer from Hamilton, Ontario. She holds the title of The Worlds Sexiest Comedian. Nicole wore Maybe by Catalfo to the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards.
- Natalie Dean, a Canadian television producer and director, wore Maybe by Catalfo to the 2013 Queens Plate.
- KATIE UHLMANNis a Canadian journalist, actress, and host of Katie Chats, a television show promotion Canadian film one interview at a time. Katie wore Maybe by Catalfo to the 2013 Canadian Comedy Awards Festival.
- www.maybebycatalfo.com Toronto, CA Designer: Sarah Catalfo [email protected] 647-618-0102 Publicist: Annette Szczepan anne[email protected] 289-237-0508