Log staying true to brand you presentation revised - dda - 3-3-16
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Log staying true to brand you presentation revised - dda - 3-3-16
- 1. Staying True to Your Brand and Using Digital/Social Media to Help Your Business Stand Out Among Your Competition Presented by Debra Dixon-Anderson, CEO Light of Gold PR We Shed Light on the Gold in You
- 2. We Specialize In: Public Relations Marketing Strategy Event Management Branding & Digital Tools Social Media Web Development Search Optimization Writing & Video And Much More!
- 3. Our Mission: To shed light on the gold that exists in organizations, businesses, and individuals.
- 4. Our Team has over 25 years of Combined Experience
- 5. Light Of Gold PR Partnerships AM NY Newspaper Essex New Jersey Newspapers GO DADDY SQUARE (Transactions up to $1500 is free! Light of Golds Partnership Page: http://www.goldbusinessconnect.com/
- 6. Staying True to Brand You Program Staying True to Brand You Program (www.stayingtruetobrandyou.com) E-book and traditional book loaded with branding tips, case studies, strategies and more! Developed audio CD series featuring interviews with successful and award winning businesses and professionals who share their branding stories and advice Will be fully launched by the spring/summer In Spring 2016, we will be promoting the "Staying True To Brand You.
- 7. Staying True to Brand You Program Staying True to Brand You Program (www.stayingtruetobrandyou.com)
- 8. According to WebDam
- 9. Source: Ovrdrv
- 10. Trends of Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs At Light of Gold PR, we work with a diverse variety of clients including professionals, businesses and non-for profits, but as diverse as our clientele maybe, there is one common issue that they all tend to share. Over the years we've noticed that one of the main things professionals and companies struggle with is: Brand Consistency - and - Brand Reinvention
- 11. The Future of Social Media and What it Means for you and your business Wikipedia definition: A social network service basically focuses on building online communities basically focuses on building online communities of people who share interests and activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others. Most social network services are web based basically focuses on building online communities of people who share interests and activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others. Most social network services are web based and provide a variety of ways for users to interact, such as e-mail basically focuses on building online communities of people who share interests and activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others. Most social network services are web based and provide a variety of ways for users to interact, such as e-mail and instant messaging services. Define What You Want to Do & What Your Brand Is About Learn BIG, Think BIG, and WIN in business through Branding Define what it is that your brand or business offers What are your products and services? Consider what is driving your business Learn strategies that will add value to your growing business Tools you can apply to your business right away Actionable steps to differentiate your products and services from the similar organization
- 12. What is Branding? Why do you need to know? The WHAT : Branding is the "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers. The WHY: -Effective branding builds trust with consumers. - Provides a financial return on investment. Improves customer experience Acts as a means to increase
- 13. Why Brand Can Be Difficult to Understand from a Business Standpoint Sometimes it's hard to look at your business from an external standpoint to answer questions like: - "What does your company really represent? - How well does your target market identify with your brand? - How can you takes advantage of your resources" As the world continues to advance we
- 14. URL EXTENSIONS... CONSIDER:Include use of different URL Extensions such as: Why? Allows for good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) which allows you to have a better reach and online presence. .aero .biz .jobs .info
- 15. Client Examples of Branding New York State Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- 16. Client Examples of Branding National Allotment Insurance Agency
- 17. Client Examples of Branding 1800Fix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zUS- 7DFHPc
- 18. Client Examples of Branding
- 19. How Branding Can Help You? Keep your business at the top of mind of current and prospective clients Spur business leads Ultimately Translating These Efforts Into Sales!
- 20. Facebook Is Not Sufficient Branding! Companies have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other sites to connect with customers THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!
- 21. Facebook Stats: Facebook continues to reign in popularity over other social media channels.* Worldwide, there are over 1.49 billion monthly active Facebook users, which is a 13 percent increase year over year.* Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic.* 16 Million local business pages have been created as of May* 2013 which is a 100 percent increase from 8 million in June 2012.* Facebook Applications: Photo uploads total 300 million per day.* There are 1.31 billion mobile active users (MAU).* 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business.* *Source: Zephoria.com Shaq Lady GaGa Sylvester Stallone Taraji P. Henson
- 22. Twitter is an online community accessed via mobile phones, instant messaging and desktop clients like Alert Thingy , MySocial247 and Twhirl. 80% of Twitter are active users on mobile. *Current Twitter usage stats *Total Users: 316 million *Total Twitter Messages: 500 Million/day 77% of Twitter accounts exist outside the U.S.* 80% of Twitter are active users * 23% of all online adults use Twitter* *Source: cilckz.com Will Smith Leonardo Dicaprio Miley Cyrus
- 23. Social Medias Business Benefits Connects people at low cost. Great vehicle for entrepreneurs and small businesses to expand contact/customer bases. Cost-efficient advertising vehicle with local and global reach. Upload videos to YouTube. Launch a business blog. Create a Facebook profile and fan page with pictures, event advisories and business updates. Tweet new news
- 24. You have to be brief (140 characters or less) You can tweet advice, info about an event, press release, news, a product or service, etc. Use twitter analytics in order to better understand your target audience. Create a complete profile with your companys website (http://www.twitter.com/lightofgoldpr) Social Networking Tips For Using Twitter
- 25. Marketing Tips, PR and Success Strategies for your Business Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. Light of Gold PR 28 Apple: Apple has become one of the leading computer company for business. intergrating new technology and easy to use services, to make business run more effectively. Apple has a large social media following that allows for their customers to stay update on product releases. They have been able to see a return on investment in social media, primarily based on consumer brand loyalty. Social Networking Tips For Using Twitter *source: www.statista.com
- 26. Marketing Tips, PR and Success Strategies for your Business Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. Light of Gold PR 29 Uber: Customer loyalty programs Uber most popular in America, uses social media to market its services and allows customers to partake in earning free or discounted rides. Uber has its own loyalty program , where they partner with companies and major events marketed on social media in order to gain customers and allows them to get their first ride free. Their largest following and participants are found on twitter and Instagram. Social Networking Tips For Using Twitter
- 27. Marketing Tips, PR and Success Strategies for your Business Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. Light of Gold PR 30 Universities: Instead of focusing their attention on promoting information to mainstream media, some university public affairs offices are using the power of social media to engage the community directly. Two popular ways schools are curating student content are blogs and hashtags. Vital cant emphasize enough how important it is for schools to have a blog. Its a place where all your content can live, driving visitors back to your website and boosting your SEO rankings. Facebook pages give universities an opportunity to speak to audiences on their own along with: 1. Gathering and Sharing Information 2. Showcasing Student and Faculty Work 3. Providing a Platform to Broadcast Events 4. Emergency Notification 5. Connecting People Branding and Social MediaTips For Using Twitter www.vtldesign.com
- 28. Marketing Tips, PR and Success Strategies for your Business Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved. Light of Gold PR 31 Starbucks: Starbucks core social media team communicates and connects with the personalities of beverages and fans through over 30 accounts on 12 different social platforms. Frappuccino alone has more than 11 million followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.* Twitter account has more than 11.6 million followers Its Facebook Page has nearly 40 million fans Fans often use twitter and Facebook to upload pictures of their favorite drinks. They often pair these pictures with hashtags that allow Starbucks to track customer experience. Customers started their own Frappuccino fan page on Facebook in 2008 and were a million strong when Starbucks became involved with the community a year later. Its personality defined by fans is joyful and exuberant. Because a Frappuccino can be customized with more tha