Laptops not included - TECNOS ¢â‚¬¢ Alterra Cyclone FPGA with single cycle...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Laptops not included - TECNOS ¢â‚¬¢ Alterra Cyclone FPGA with single cycle...
COGNITIVE RADIO WIRELESS COMMUNICATION LAB CRL04
A cognitive radio is an intelligent radio that can be programmed and configured dynamically. Its transceiver is designed to use the best wireless channels in its vicinity. Such a radio automatically detects available channels in wireless spectrum, then accordingly changes its transmission or reception parameters to allow more concurrent wireless communications in a given spectrum band at one location. This process is a form of dynamic spectrum management. The burden on faculty is lowered by using courseware designed at IITD. Lab technicians are eased by integrated hardware and software from same source for trouble free performance.
The system is ideally suited for applications requiring high RF performance and great bandwidth such as physical layer prototyping, dynamic spectrum access and cognitive radio, spectrum monitoring and even networked sensor deployment.
The Superspeed USB 3.0 interface at 5Gbps serves as the connection between the transceivers and the mobile workstation. This enables the user to realize 40 MS/s of real- time bandwidth in the receive and transmit directions, simultaneously (full duplex). FPGA is autoloading so hardware is plug and play as a pen drive! No need to program the FPGA for most cases!
• Courseware designed at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi • Define Number of Primary users • Define Number of Secondary users • Learn Spectrum Sensing Techniques: Co-operative, Non- cooperative, Interference based • Learn Primary transmitter detection: Energy based detection, Covariance based detection, Waveform based detection, any proprietary algorithm implementation Co-operative detection: Central server, Distributed • Create Adaptive Power Allocation • Create Adaptive Coding • Enable Frequency Hopping • Create Adaptive Waveform • Works with Linux GnuRadio, Compatible to LabVIEW™, MATLAB Simulink™ but does not need one! • ASIC Architecture: 0.4-4 GHz combines LNA, PA driver, RX/TX Mixers, RX/TX Filters, Synthesizers, RX Gain control, TX power control • +5dBm Transmit power & -120dBm Sensitivity Receiver • FPGA program transmit & receive for high performance • Modulation Bandwidth Programmable upto 30 MHZ • Supports both TDD &FDD Full Duplex upto 30MHz • Calibrated +1ppm TCXO • Dual 40 MS/s, 12-bit ADC & Dual 40 MS/s, 12-bit DAC • Up to 5GbpS/s USB 3.0 Data Streaming to Computer • Alterra Cyclone FPGA with single cycle access memory, 18X18 multipliers for dedicated DSP & programmable general logic elements.
Disclaimer: Images shown are Indicative only. Color or Model may differ from the picture shown Features will remain same or More). Specifications are subject to change without notice
Laptops not included
Hardware Technical Specifications Transceiver: Number of Primary users Customizable Number of Secondary users Customizable Spectrum Sensing Techniques Co-operative, Non-cooperative, Interference based Primary transmitter detection Energy based detection, Covariance based detection, Waveform based detection, any proprietary algorithm implementation Co-operative detection Central server, Distributed Power Allocation Adaptive Coding Adaptive Hopping Frequency Waveform Adaptive Tx/Rx Frequency Range 0.3-4GHz Mode Full Duplex/TDD/FDD Architecture ASIC/FPGA/Zero IF Baseband Bandwidth 400 Embedded Memory >2000 Kbits 18bit X18bit Multipliers >100 PLL 4 Maximum User I/Os >500 Maximum Channels >200 Differential Current Consumption
Scope of Experimentation Contd.
*Channel Coding & decoding-Convolutional, Viterbi,Trellis,
* Channel performance measurements (spectral bandwidth, Symbol Rate, Bit Rate, Channel Capacity, Channel Utilization, Signal to noise ratio, Bit Error Rate BER, Latency, Jitter, Eye Diagram, Constellation diagram, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, Waterfall display
*Coginitive Radio Experiments in Power Control, Spectrum Sensing, Transmitter Detection, Matched Filter Detection, Energy Detection, Cyclostationary feature detection, Single Cycle detector, Multi Cycle detector, Moment based detector Wideband Spectrum Sensing,
* Line Coding & Decoding Digital Baseband
* Filters-IIR, FIR, Pulse Shaping-RRC root raised cosine, High pass, Low pass, Bandpass, Band stop, FFT, frequency translating filter,
* Equalizer adaptive-CMA , Kurtotic, LMS DD
* Synchronizers-Costas Loop, Clock Recovery, Frequency locked loop, phase locked loop, correlate and sync, carrier acquisition,
* Modeling mathematical equations
* Networking- TCP, UDP, Socket, Broadcasting,
* Encoding decoding for data, voice & video-PSK31, MPEG, CVSD and more
* On air link for Voice, Data, Video,
Student projects Research And more.....
Cognitive Radio Block Diagram
Cognitive Radio Architecture
Cognitive Radio Benefits
Mfd by: Amitec Electronics Ltd. Regd. Off: 504, Nilgiri, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001, India, Works: 4/32, Site-4, Industrial Estate Sahibabad, NCR-201010, India, email@example.com, www.amitec.co +91-11-41505510, 9810193153, 9971663434, 9811839949
Graphical Programming Environment OFDM Signal Captured on air at 1GHz
QAM 256 Received Signal Spectral Display at 1GHz GMSK FFT
QPSK Scope QAM 256 on air capture at 1GHz
QPSK combined windows on MATLAB OFDM Time Domain captured on air at 1GHz
Disclaimer: Images shown are Indicative only. Color or Model may differ from the picture shown (Features will remain same or More). Specifications are subject to change without notice due to continuous improvement of product.
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4