en3g-T1

ENGLISH LANGUAGE 01 th , November 2013. KOLOKVIJUM I ENGLISH III (Progressive Test I) EXAMPLES COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE PRESENT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS. (Pts (3) 1. Today is a holiday and Mark isn't in the office. He (play)……………………………. football. CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORDS IN ITALICS. (Pts ………. (3) 1. Good afternoon. 'Could you / Do you want to give me some / an information about flights to Lisbon, COMPLETE THE CONVERSATIONS WITH a / some / any (Pts …… (3) 1. Can you send me ……………….. information about the hotel, please? COMPLETE THE CONVERSATION WITH a lot of/ much / many Pts …… (3) 1. Do you get………….useful information from your web report? WRITE A POLITE E-MAIL TO YOUR FRIEND (up to 50 words) Pts …… (3) ………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………......... ………………….. …………………… TOTAL PTS ………………. (15) SCORE ………. ( )

description

en3g

Transcript of en3g-T1

• ENGLISH LANGUAGE 01th, November 2013. KOLOKVIJUM I

ENGLISH III (Progressive Test I)

EXAMPLES

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE PRESENT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS. (Pts (3)

1. Today is a holiday and Mark isn't in the office. He (play). football. CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORDS IN ITALICS. (Pts . (3) 1. Good afternoon. 'Could you / Do you want to give me some / an information about flights to Lisbon, COMPLETE THE CONVERSATIONS WITH a / some / any (Pts (3)

1. Can you send me .. information about the hotel, please? COMPLETE THE CONVERSATION WITH a lot of/ much / many Pts (3)

1. Do you get.useful information from your web report? WRITE A POLITE E-MAIL TO YOUR FRIEND (up to 50 words) Pts (3) .. .. .......... ..

TOTAL PTS . (15) SCORE . ( )