Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Digital Photography
- 1. Digital Photography By: Arnold P.
- 2. Now you are goin to see some of the pictures Ihave taken in this elective.
- 3. This is a picture I took at the beach, I think it is a good picture but it wouldlook better without the date at the right corner.
- 4. This is a picture of my dog, I think it is a little over lighted, maybe to close, and it would also look better without the date.
- 5. The date doesn't look good. I think it is a good view from the cruise.
- 6. Another good picture but it is to bright.
- 7. I don't like this picture because it has the date and you can see something at the upper right corner.
- 8. I don't like the buildings at the bottom, the date but I think the mountains at the back look cool.
- 9. 1.I take pictures so I can remember things, like Im having a good time and if I take a picture and another day I see it, I remember it and I think of it. 2.In digital photography I have learned to take better pictures, I have learned to focus and the light. 3. I think the best photo I have taken in this class is the one of my dog. I like it because it has a good light but I also think it is too close and the date doesn't look good. 4. My favorite style of photographs are the ones of vehicles. 5. I like vehicles so I would like to learn how to take them.