Compelling Reasons to Consider Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
There are compelling reasons to consider a virtual assistant: time and money savings, e-mail and time management, social media management and so much more.
Transcript of Compelling Reasons to Consider Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- With VirtualAssistants, You Consider the following benefits of partnering with a virtual assistant
- You can eliminate benefits that are typically associated with on-site employees. Medical Dental Vision Care
- Cut Business Expenses Office Space Furniture Equipment Utility Bills All of these costs are your VAs business expense and not yours.
- Make Your Life Clutter Free Clutter and chaos in the office creates distractions and decreased productivity. Organization leads to creativity andincreased productivity.
- You do not pay your virtual assistant for breaks, sick pay, vacation pay, or down time.
- Are you tired of doing it all yourself? Need more hours in a day? Havent had a vacation in years? Tired of doing it all yourself? No time to train an employee?Consider hiring a virtual assistant.
- Your virtual assistant take alook at what services you need and will make a customized plan of action to take your business to a more productive level.
- Knowledge As a small business ownerthemselves, your virtual assistant understands what needs to get done. You benefit from this knowledge.
- Social Media ManagementDo you have the time to properly care for all of your social media needs? Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
- Document Creation We offer PowerPoint Fliers Document creation Newsletters Brochures services to fill the Excelever changing needs Spreadsheets of our clients
- E-mail Management Sending, responding to, andreading e-mail can take hours of your time. E-mail management can help you to cut through the clutter.
- There is no need to be frustrated or behind on your work. By using time management techniques, you can get it all done and have time to spare.
- You have worked hard for the business contacts youhave made. This is why it is crucial to keep in touch with every one of them.They will understand that they are important to you and it will keep the lines of communication open between you and them.
- Webinars take time from your Attend Virtual Meetings A virtual assistant can attend virtual meetings, takalready busy day. e notes, and forward these notes to you.
- Take Your Project Increased Business toManagement Productivity the Next LevelTell us what your small business needs are, and let us create a plan to help you fulfill those needs
- Our Goal When your business thrives, and we have worked with you, it reflects on usTherefore, we strive to work with you to reach your business goals.
- JG Assistance On the Web: www.JGAssistance.net E-mail: JGAssistance@clearwire.net Connect with us on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/OneSimpleSolution