Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Branding
- 1. BRANDINGDifference We Can Make
2. Brand Defined
- The AMA defines a brand as a name, term, sign, symbol or design, or a combination of them intended to identify the goods and services of one seller or group of sellers and to differentiate them from those of other sellers.
- A brand is a collection of perceptions in the mind of the consumer.
Presenter :Omkar Yadav 3. Objectives
- Delivers the message clearly
- Confirms your credibility
- Connects your target prospects emotionally
- Motivates the buyer
- Concretes User Loyalty
Presenter :Omkar Yadav 4. Some Dimensions Of Brand Knowledge BRAND THOUGHTS FEELINGS IMAGES PERCEPTIONS BELIEFS BEHAVIOUR ATTITUDES EXPERIENCES Presenter :Ajit Yadav 5. Branding, So Important ?
- Legal Protection and Unique Product Features.
- Opportunity to attract a loyal and set of profitable customers.
- Helps in aiming specific Benefit Seeking segments.
- Builda corporate image.
- Delivers the Unexpected.
Presenter :Ajit Yadav 6. Challenges !
- Companies that try to be what they think their customers want them to be.
- Companies that have done nothing about their brand.
- Companies that get mired in analysis paralysis.
Presenter :Ajit Yadav 7. Mantra for the Mind
- To build a big brand, adopt a short brand name.
- Like salt, use advertising in the right proportion.
- Dont underprice yourself.
- What is visible, sells.
- Brands must make profit, not only noise.
- Focus on consumption rather than purchase.
8. Mantra for the Heart
- Respect your retailers.
- Build relationships to build brand.
- Nurture your brand as you would a child.
- Dont sell the right product to the wrong audience.
- Be honest, dont con.
Presenter: CIJU VARGHESE 9. Branding Process
- Market Research
- Positioning Statement
- Creative Brief
- Graphic Design
- Launch, Implementation, Performance, Measurement
10. To Brand Or Not To Brand ! BrandingDecision Brand - SponsorDecision Brand - NameDecision Brand - StrategyDecision Brand - Repositioning Decision
- No Brand
- Distributor (Private) Brand
- Family Name
- Family Names
- Multi Brands
- New Brands
- Co Brands
11. Conclusion Buildings age and become dilapidated. Machines wear out. People die. But what live on are the brands. - Sir Hector Laing,Chief Executive Officer, United Biscuits plc. 12. Effort By
- Mandit Rawani 13
- Chintan Suvarna 45
- Ciju Varghese 56
- Ajit Yadav 62
- Omkar Yadav 64