Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Belong Brand
- 1. BELONG BRAND GUIDELINES_V1 2013
- 2. PRIMARY BRANDMARK SECONDARY BRANDMARK B PLACEMARKER WORDMARK
- 3. CLEAR SPACE MIN. SIZE 20mm 20mm 20mm 20mm
- 4. COLOUR PALETTE C 60 Y 40 C 40 Y 90C 70 M 10 R 96 G 195 B 173 R 165 G 207 B 76 R 0 G 191 B 223 PMS 325 PMS 382PMS 298
- 5. BRANDMARK COLOUR USE
- 6. Co Headline Lt/RegAa A BBb ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 0123456789 !@#$%^&* ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 0123456789 !@#$%^&* Bryant/Cond. Reg/Bold HEADLINE FONT TEXT FONT *ARIEL IS OUR DEFAULT PPT FONT
- 7. USING URL LOCKUP USING #HASHTAG LOCKUP
- 8. PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE PHOTOGRAPHY COLOUR GRADIENT
- 9. Belong_Hero_Local Place (Home Pg) Top 9
- 10. Belong_DIY_Local People (Help Pg) Top 9
- 11. Belong_Community People (DM) Top 9
- 12. Belong_Community Places (DM) Top 9
- 13. TONE OF VOICE / BRAND LANGUAGE
- 14. COMMUNITY. This is at the heart of what makes Belong different from every other broadband provider. It is the first chance that customers can participate with a brand in helping shape the offer and services. It is about nurturing neighbourhoods and helping its residents connect, online and in the real world. We should encourage sharing, the local businesses, the parks and schools. Our vision that Belong becomes owned by the neighbourhoods we operate in. In this sense, we need to be the champion for local activities.
- 15. SIMPLICITY. This should be self-evident. Dont complicate things. But do acknowledge that some people like detail; so always make sure theres a path or link to further information. Simple also eludes to easy. This is not about dumbing down so be careful not to be condescending. Many of our customers are technically quite savvy.
- 16. EASY. This is as much about experience as tone of voice. But like simplicity, we should always make things easy for customers to do and understand. Easy is also an attitude. We can be easygoing but never slack. Simple but never stupid. Its Easy. Approachable but never corporate. Friendly but never intimate.
- 17. GOOD. Good is more than product delivery or performance. Its about being good people. Whenever we have the chance to help, we should. Good is about value. Its not being cheap. We know for a fact if customers have a good experience then cost doesnt become an issue. We should be a beacon of good in the community. Customers have the chance to post all the good stuff in their neighbourhood & so our brand should support that.
- 18. CVP / ESSENCE BELONG.
- 19. CVP IT FEELS GOOD TO BELONG Talks to the human truth of belonging We make it easy to Belong
- 20. ESSENCE THIS IS MY NETWORK THIS IS MY NEIGHBOURHOOD BE PART OF IT
- 21. Be part of it. For further information on these Brand Guidelines please contact: Karen Le | Telstra Digital Email: firstname.lastname@example.org