Beauty of our nature
Embed Size (px)
Presentation about our nature
Transcript of Beauty of our nature
- Beauty of Our Mountain
- Great Perelik Great Perelik is the highest peak in the Rhodopes. It is located 19 km west of Smolyan. It is 2191 meters. Rhodope is the seventh highest Bulgarian mountains
- Shirokolushki Snezhnik Shirokolushki Snezhnik is called Karluk or Orpheus. It is the second highest peak in the Rhodopes 2,188 m.
- Great Syutkya Great Syutka is large 2186 m. It is the third highest peak in the Rhodope Mountains and the highest peak in the mountain massif Batashka.
- Small Perelik Small Perelik is 2147 meters high
- Big Persenk Big Persenk (2091) is a beautiful pyramidal peak, the highest share in the Rhodope.
- Devils Throat. The cave is situated 1.5 kilometers north of Trigrad in the Rhodopes. Cave has received from the river falling below 42 meters from the ground level, forming a huge hall called Rumbling Hall.
- Snow White Snow White is a cave located in the Rhodope Mountains in Batak and is located 5 km from the city of Cave, is revealing in 1961
- Strawberrys cave Strawberrys is a cave located in the Rhodope Mountains, Bulgaria. Is 10 km long and is located on three floors, of which only the third (lower) is cultivated and electricity.
- Uhlovitsa Uhlovitsa is the name of the cave in the "blue pools" in the municipality of Smolyan in the Rhodope Mountains.
- Created by:Stefan Kehayov