AIESEC India Y2B 2014 Application
Embed Size (px)
Application questionnaire for India Y2B
Transcript of AIESEC India Y2B 2014 Application
- Powered By! CORE COMMITTEE APPLICATION
- India Youth to Business Forum is a one day event that aims to connect the current generation of young leaders to organisations, businesses and the government. More than 160 Youth to Business Forums are being held every year throughout the AIESEC network. This will be the 4th edition of the India Youth to Business Forum. This application is for the Core Committee President and Core Committee Vice Presidents of the upcoming India Youth to Business Forum being held in Chandigarh, India. General Information: - Anyone with an AIESEC experience can apply for the Core Committee - The duration of the term will be 3 months (August October) - Event Management Experience (Preferred) Youth to Business Forum 2014!
- Dear Candidate, Congratulations for taking this step to apply for the Core Committee of India Youth to Business Forum 2014! Being a part of the India Youth to Business Core Committee Team gives you the unique opportunity to contribute to the development of the organization, the people in it and yourself. It gives you an opportunity to be a part of the decision making body and the execution team. We hope that this application is a start of your learning process towards a wonderful journey. Regards, One Tribe MC Team 14-15
- Application Details Application Details - Full Application should include : 1. Curriculum Vitae 2. Application Questionnaire 3. Endorsement from your LCP ( If current member of AIESEC) OR Endorsement from someone you worked under (If an Alumnus) - CCP Applicants only need to fill the CCP Questionnaire - CCVP Applicants need to fill the General as well as the portfolio specific questionnaire. You can apply for more than one portfolio. - Application should be submitted in .PDF format with the following title : Y2B_ Name_CCP/CC_Application -Application Deadline is 7th August 11:59 pm Please send your final application to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- CCP Questionnaire 1.Why have you decided to apply for this position? 2.Have you led an organizing committee for any event before? If yes, what was it? If not, how do you think that will influence your decision making for this event? 3. What according to you is Youth to Business Forum? 4. What will determine India Y2B 2014`s success? Please list down the MoS of the event according to you. 5. Do a SWOT analysis of Y2B 2013-14 (max. 3 points under each block) 6. Propose an OS for the organizing team (CC and Onsite) of Y2B 14 7. Give 3 bottlenecks you foresee leading up to the event? 8. What are the types of partners that we need to ensure this to be a successful event? 9. What is the one thing you would like to do differently in this Y2B, when compared with the Y2B 2013-14?*
- CCVP General Questionnaire 1. Why have you decided to apply for the CC of India Youth to Business Forum? 2. What according to you is the purpose of Youth to Business Forum? 3. What is the one thing you would like to do differently in this Y2B, when compared to Y2B 13-14?
- CCVP Specic Questionnaire Delegation Servicing 1.What is the ideal DEL XP you want to deliver at Y2B? 2.What has been the best DEL XP you have seen or experienced and what inputs will you take from there for Y2B? 3.What do you think a delegate should take back from Y2B? 4.Design a plan of action to ensure a memorable delegate experience at Y2B. Finance and Logistics 1.Make a budget for the event 2.What are different avenues in which cost cutting can be done? 3.What has been the best logistically set up event you have seen? What inputs will you take from there? 4. Imagine you are two weeks from the event and only 10% of the raising target has been achieved. How will you take forward the event?
- CCVP Specic Questionnaire Marketing & PR 1.What prior experience makes you an ideal candidate for this role? 2.Please present a SWOT for the Marketing & PR of India Youth to Business Forum 2013-14.Also, mention how you would avoid the same weaknesses and threats. 3.Please provide a plan of action for the marketing activities ( On-ground promotions, online campaigns, target market etc.) Business Development 1. List 5 organizations you can partner with along with a crisp research. 2. What are the best examples of supporting partners you have seen in events outside AIESEC? 3. What are the various categories of partners you wish to have at Y2B? (inkind/financial etc) 4. List 3 speakers who you feel can bring value to the event. 5. What is your fundraising target for Y2B?