Embed Size (px)
- 1. Adventurous Trip To Uruguay
- 2. Uruguay is South Americas second smallest country and is dwarfed by its giant neighbours Brazil and Argentina.
- 3. It holds its own and has one of the highest GDP per capita income in South America.
- 4. What it lacks in natural wonders, it more than makes up through its colonial towns such as Colonia de Sacramento and a super modern capital that looks more like Europe.
- 5. Most of Uruguay are low hill ranges and coastal lowlands.
- 6. Recently though, travelers and tourists have been attracted to Uruguays pristine beaches, namely Punta del Este and Punta del Diablo.
- 7. Its beautiful capital, Montevideo, and colonial towns such as Salto and Colonia de Sacramento are other major tourist draws.
- 8. For More Details Visit http://www.bambaexperience.com/