50 Things You Don't Need In 2014
of 54 /54
Devices & Hardware
Embed Size (px)
A glimpse at fifty things that are, or soon will be, obsolete in 2014. Compact cameras, desk phones, books... what do you think you'll no longer need in 2014?
Transcript of 50 Things You Don't Need In 2014
- This is your wake-up call. While you were sleeping your alarm clock became a mobile phone.
- Image source: Vincent Dignan
- Paging Mr Pass. Wheres your mobile?
- Walkie Talkies. Still useful where theres absolutely no phone coverage. Or if youre five.
- Walkie Talkies. Still handy where theres absolutely no phone coverage. Or if youre five.