3.0 HP Mobile Cyclone Dust Collector JCDC-3 Mobiler 3,0-HP ... Cyclone Dust Collector. This manual...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 3.0 HP Mobile Cyclone Dust Collector JCDC-3 Mobiler 3,0-HP ... Cyclone Dust Collector. This manual...
JCDC-3 3.0 HP Mobile Cyclone Dust Collector Mobiler 3,0-HP-Fliehkraft-Staubabscheider Collecteur de poussière cyclonique mobile 3.0 HP
Instructions de fonctionnement
JPW (Tool) AG Tämperlistrasse 5 8117 Fällanden Switzerland Phone +41 44 806 47 48 Fax +41 44 806 47 58 www.jettools.com M-717530KT 2016-04
CE-Conformity Declaration CE-Konformitätserklärung
Déclaration de Conformité CE Product / Produkt / Produit:
Dust Collector / Staubfänger / Collecteur de poussière
( 717530KT )
Brand / Marke / Marque:
JET Manufacturer / Hersteller / Fabricant:
JPW (Tool) AG, Tämperlistrasse 5, CH-8117 Fällanden
Schweiz / Suisse / Switzerland
We hereby declare that this product complies with the regulations
Wir erklären hiermit, dass dieses Produkt der folgenden Richtlinie entspricht Par la présente, nous déclarons que ce produit correspond aux directives suivantes
Machinery Directive / Maschinenrichtlinie / Directive Machines
2014/30/EU electromagnetic compatibility / elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit / compatibilité électromagnétique
designed in consideration of the standards
und entspechend folgender zusätzlicher Normen entwickelt wurde et été développé dans le respect des normes complémentaires suivantes
EN ISO 12100 : 2010
EN 60204-1 : 2006+AC:2010 EN 55014-1:2006+A2:2011
Responsible for the Documentation / Dokumentations-Verantwortung / Résponsabilité de Documentation: Hansjörg Meier
Head Product-Mgmt. / Leiter Produkt-Mgmt. / Resp. Gestion des Produits
JPW (Tool) AG
2016-11-14 Alain Schmid, General Manager JPW (Tool) AG, Tämperlistrasse 5, CH-8117 Fällanden
Schweiz / Suisse / Switzerland
GB - ENGLISH Operating Instructions
Many thanks for the confidence you have shown in us with the purchase of your new JET-product. This manual has been prepared for the owner and operators of a JET JCDC-3.0-T.0-T cyclone dust collector to promote safety during installation, operation and maintenance procedures. Please read and understand the information contained in these operating instructions and the accompanying documents. To obtain maximum life and efficiency from your dust collector, and to use it safely, read this manual thoroughly and follow instructions carefully.
Warranty The Seller guarantees that the supplied product is free from material defects and manufacturing faults. This warranty does not cover any defects which are caused, either directly or indirectly, by incorrect use, carelessness, accidental damage, repair, inadequate maintenance or cleaning and normal wear and tear.
Guarantee and/or warranty claims must be made within twelve months from the date of purchase (date of invoice). Any further claims shall be excluded.
This warranty includes all guarantee obligations of the Seller and replaces all previous declarations and agreements concerning warranties.
The warranty period is valid for eight hours of daily use. If this is exceeded, the warranty period shall be reduced in proportion to the excess use, but to no less than three months.
Returning rejected goods requires the prior express consent of the Seller and is at the Buyer’s risk and expense.
Further warranty details can be found in the General Terms and Conditions (GTC). The GTC can be viewed at www.jettools.com or can be sent by post upon request.
The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the product and accessories at any time.
About this manual This manual is provided by JET, covering the safe operation and maintenance procedures for a JET Model JCDC-3.0-T Cyclone Dust Collector. This manual contains instructions on installation, safety precautions, general operating procedures and maintenance instructions. Your machine has been designed and constructed to provide consistent, long-term operation if used in accordance with the instructions as set forth in this document.
This manual is not intended to be an exhaustive guide to dust removal strategies, installation of shop duct work, or the use of optional dust collection accessories. Additional knowledge may be obtained from experienced users or trade articles. Whatever accepted methods are used, always make personal safety a priority.
If there are questions or comments about this product, please contact your local supplier or JET. JET can also be reached at our web site: www.jettools.com.
Retain this manual for future reference. If the machine transfers ownership, the manual should accompany it.
1.0 Important Safety Instruction When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS DUST COLLECTOR.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: 1. Read and understand entire owner’s manual
before attempting assembly or operation.
2. Read and understand the warnings posted on the machine and in this manual.
3. Replace warning labels if they become obscured or removed.
4. This dust collector is designed and intended for use by properly trained and experienced personnel only. If you are not familiar with the proper and safe operation of a dust collector, do not use until proper training and knowledge have been obtained.
5. Do not use this dust collector for other than its intended use. If used for other purposes, JET disclaims any real or implied warranty and holds itself harmless from any injury that may result from that use.
6. Always wear approved safety glasses/face shield while using this dust collector. Everyday eyeglasses only have impact resistant lenses; they are not safety glasses.
7. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
8. Wear hearing protection (plugs or muffs) during extended periods of operation.
9. Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
Lead from lead based paint. Crystalline silica from bricks, cement and
other masonry products.
Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk of exposure varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals, work in a well- ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment, such as face or dust masks that are specifically designed to filter out microscopic particles.
10. Do not operate this machine while tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any medication.
11. Make certain the switch is in the OFF position before connecting the machine to the power supply. Turn off all controls before unplugging.
12. Make certain the machine is properly grounded. Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See Grounding Instructions.
13. Make all machine adjustments or maintenance with the machine unplugged from the power source.
14. Remove adjusting keys and wrenches. Form a habit of checking to see that keys and adjusting wrenches are removed from the machine before turning it on.
15. Keep safety guards in place at all times when the machine is in use. If removed for maintenance purposes, use extreme caution and replace the guards immediately after maintenance is complete.
16. Check damaged parts. Before further use of the machine, a guard or other part that is damaged should be carefully checked to determine that it will operate properly and perform its intended function. Check for alignment of moving parts, binding of moving parts, breakage of parts, mounting and any other conditions that may affect its operation. A guard or other part that is damaged should be properly repaired or replaced.
17. Provide for adequate space surrounding work area and non-glare, overhead lighting.
18. Keep the floor around the machine clean and free of scrap material, oil and grease.
19. Keep visitors a safe distance from the work area. Keep children away.
20. Make your workshop child proof with padlocks, master switches or by removing starter keys.
21. Give your work undivided attention. Looking around, carrying on a conversation and “horse- play” are careless acts that can result in serious injury.
22. The dust collector is intended for indoor use. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
23. Do not use this dust collector for anything except wood dust. Materials such as liquids, metal shavings, metal dust, screws, glass, plastic or rock can cause sparks and/or damage when coming into contact with any part of the dust collector.
24. Do not use to pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
25. Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline, or use in areas where they may be present.
26. Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door