Contento The Gameo Objectiveso Topics Coveredo Featureso Eligibilityo Setting up the Gameo Playing the Game
oAcceptable Consecutive 5 Formation
oGame Rules and Conditions
The GamePlayers must get a connected series of five of the same colored chip either - Up- down or - diagonally on the playing surface by answering the question cards correctly.
The GameEach correct answer entitles the player to place the coloured chip on the playing surface.
E.g. answer “bond issue” question correctly.
Aim is to attain a consecutive 5!
Objectives Enhance learning of Corporate Finance and Advisory Gain knowledge and a better understanding on
Corporate Finance and Advisory topics Facilitate learning, understanding and remembering
of CFAS concepts Brain stimulating, allowing players to pit their
strategies against one another
Topics covered-Venture Capital Financing and Private Equity Funding-Corporate Securities--Debt Instruments-Initial Public Offering-Guideline and Criteria for Listing-Rights Issue-Share Placement-Debt Securities and Hybrid Instrument
Features Game is simple and easy to play Players are able to devise strategies to prevent the
other players from winning Involve knowledge of Corporate Finance and
Advisory Services and some element of luck Explanations for the questions are given on the
Game Guide provided to help players
Pictures on cards gives a clue on the topic that you will have to answer
Cards/board/box are all attractive
Eligibility 3 -4 Players/ Teams Required Meant for players aged 15 and above Open to players with basic knowledge or even no
knowledge of Corporate Finance and Advisory Services
*** Not more than 4 teams or players are allowed!
How to set up the game?1. Place and connect the two pieces of game boards
on a flat and rough surface 2. Ensure that there are enough room around the
game board for placement of the draw deck of cards, marker chips and discards for each player
3. Team players must divide evenly into three/four teams
4. Choose a dealer5. Dealer shuffle the cards and deal out five question
cards to each player6. Ensure that all players choose a colour chip to
represent them.7. Start the GAME!
How to Play the Game1. Game begins with the player to the left of the
dealer moving in clockwise direction.
2. Each player selects a card of their choice from their hand and answer the question
3. Question cards are colour-coded and players are to refer to the answer card of that particular colour code
4. Players who answer the question correctly will place the question and answer card face up on a discard pile and then places one of their marker chips on the matching picture on the game board
5. Players who answer the question wrongly will place the question and answer card on the discard pile and will be unable to place their marker chips on the game board
6. Game will resume with the next player on his/her left
7. Play continues in a clockwise direction until one player or team scores ONE CONSECUTIVE 5
Acceptable Consecutive 5 Formation
Loss of Card Next player makes a move AND takes his/her card Lose the right to take a card Finish the game with fewer cards than the other
No Table Talk No coaching or helping teammates If caught, every member of that team must
forfeit one card of their choice
Rules1. Players are expected to have integrity and any form of
cheating is not allowed2. Players are not allowed to peek at the answers3. Players are not supposed to exchange their question cards
with one another4. Players are not supposed to provide help or provide hints
to other players5. Players may refer to the game guide if they are unaware
of the terms on the questions
Rules6. At all times, each player are only allowed to have
5 cards on hand7. At all times, there should only be 3 or 4 different
team/players playing the game
Contents in the box
Example of questionsss…