Women Artists for LibGuide 2015FEB10
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Women Artists for LibGuide 2015FEB10
- 1. ART 220 Women Artists Cressman Library Workshop A guide to resources available at Cressman Library and on the Internet.
- 2. Cressman Library Sheri Schneider Information Services 610-606-4666 ext. 3544, 3536, 3387 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com http://library.cedarcrest.edu http://libguides.cedarcrest.edu
- 3. You may want to start your research by browsing the Internet and, in particular, museum websites. Take advantage of the hypertext nature of the resources that you have available to you. Let the resources lead you to other resources, so keep a few extra windows and tabs open to copy and paste the further information. Keep a document with a listing of resources youve used and search terms youve tried.
- 4. 2015
- 5. American Art Journal: print 1979-2004 American Artist: LexisNexis, EBSCO, print 1946-1991 American Craft: EBSCO, print 1979-1992 American Journal of Art Therapy: EBSCO Art Bulletin: Taylor & Francis, EBSCO, print/Microform Art Journal: Taylor & Francis, EBSCO, print Art Monthly: EBSCO Art on Paper: print 2002-2009 Art Therapy: Taylor & Francis, print 2008-present Artforum International: print 1982-present ARTnews: print 1947-present Arts in Society: EBSCO, print 1964-1976
- 6. Bulletin of the Metropolitan Museum of Art: EBSCO, print 1948-present (shelved under "M") Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism: EBSCO, Wiley, print 1969-2000 Modern Painters: EBSCO, print 1999-present My American Artist: LexisNexis New York Times: LexisNexis October: EBSCO, print 1995-2008 Sculpture: EBSCO, print 2002-present Sculpture Review: EBSCO, print 1974-1991 Women in the Arts: print 1998-present Go to: E-Journals & Periodicals to find out where to find a journal. Find out whether it is online or in print.
- 7. Go to Cressman Library: http://library.cedarcrest.edu WorldCat Local Discovery books, ebooks and media Gale Virtual Reference Library online reference books, including encyclopedia articles Full Text ebooks *ebrary (and EBSCOhost ebooks) EBSCOhost journal articles LexisNexis articles E-Journals & Periodicals List (aka EBSCO A-to-Z) verify access to specific journal titles Woman Artists LibGuide: http://libguides.cedarcrest.edu/WomenArtists
- 8. Cressman Library EzProxy off-campus database access Use your campus network login