What Is Dye Sublimation On Textile
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of What Is Dye Sublimation On Textile
- 1. Whatis Dye Sublimation on Textile?
- 2. Why do we use dye sublimation paper on our branded tablecloths.
- 3. Dye-sublimation printing technique is quite a relatively new technology and as a process is really simple, only becoming more common place over the last two years.
- 4. We only use this method for our tablecloths, because it is easier to print using dye- sublimation paper onto textiles, we can also produce high gamut print giving much brighter colours.
- 5. If you have a home office ink jet printer at home, flip up the lid and look inside, you will notice the cartridges and each sublimation ink is laid down in fine dots. These fine dots are very close in proximity which makes the print look very realistic.
- 6. A Dye-sublimation printing however uses a method which is completely different to the ink jet process. Using specific coated heat transfer paper stock and polyester materials sublimation printing uses heat and pressure. What makes this technique unique in the ability to print onto various substrates/materials and products. The science behind this is its ability to convert from a solid state to gas without being a liquid form.
- 7. Company: Nanjing Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co.,Limited Add:Li Ao Building,No.323 Central Road,Nanjing,Jiangsu,China Tel:86- 25- 85288894 Fax:86- 25- 85288894 Website: www.feiyuepaper.com Thank you