Wells Fargo Business Banking AIM Team Member Recognition Program Order Training Guide Managers...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Wells Fargo Business Banking AIM Team Member Recognition Program Order Training Guide Managers...
- Slide 1
- Wells Fargo Business Banking AIM Team Member Recognition Program Order Training Guide Managers Update March 27, 2007
- Slide 2
- 2 Table of Contents AIM Recognition Program Enhancement GoalsPage 3 Enhancement Overview Page 4 Order Site FeaturesPage 5 Sign in/RegistrationPages 6-8 Order Site Home PagePage 9 Program Information PagePage 10 Program MaintenancePage 11-15 Give RecognitionPages 16-26 Approve/Edit or Deny AwardsPages 27-34 Activity SummaryPages 35 FAQsPage 36 Contact UsPage 37 Sign OutPage 38 Award FeaturesPages 39-40 Redemption ProcessPages 41-47 Contact Information Page 48
- Slide 3
- 3 AIM Recognition Program Enhancement Goals Provide a new component to the existing BBS AIM recognition program that will; Give WF BBS managers & supervisors additional ways to drive performance, Give WF BBS team members the type of recognition they want, Increase recognition for meeting or exceeding productivity, quality and other "cultural" measures of performance, Provide a seamless experience between the new component and the existing AIM program, Provide valuable reports including real-time information and program trend data to support WF business decisions and Foster and encourage a recognition culture
- Slide 4
- 4 Enhancement Overview Partnered with the existing vendor to develop a complementary award order system to existing AIM site and custom branded electronic awards Additions to AIM: new programs, online award order and automated approval process added to handle increase recognition activity and reduce administration 1,800 WF BBS employees are eligible to participate Launch date: April 2006
- Slide 5
- 5 Order Site Features Flexible system Allows programs to be set up by each department level and team level Each department and team within each department can create and manage their own programs Easy 5-step process to place awards Employee search tool built into site to ensure nominator and recipient data accuracy Ability to upload large award orders Automated award nomination/approval process for Mikes 2 and 3-down managers who wish to award Team Members outside of their department
- Slide 6
- 6 Home Page Sign In Enter your User Name and Password and click the Enter button To register, click here If you have registered, but cannot remember your password, click here
- Slide 7
- 7 Registration Enter your Employee ID and select your User Name and click here.
- Slide 8
- 8 Registration Registration email is immediately delivered to your email address, click on link to connect to site to select your password.
- Slide 9
- 9 Home Page Select a topic on the left navigation to begin Left navigation is dynamically generated based on your User profile Home: The welcome page includes links to training materials and a Message Board. This content will change regularly. Program Information: Provides a list of all programs that the user is eligible to order or receive awards. Activity Summary: To review your recognition activity, both given and received Tools: Program Maintenance is displayed for Level 2-4 Managers Level 2 Managers can set up programs for their departments, while level 3-4 Managers can set up programs for their teams. Reports: Displays reports based user profile. Personalized with your name and your recognition received Dynamically generated message based on users department Notifies user of any pending award approval requests Top Navigation AIM Home: Links to the AIM Home Page. FAQs: List of frequently asked questions for ordering awards and redeeming awards Contact Us: Phone and email address for Account Management Team Sign Out: Click this button to end session Message board, see by all participants
- Slide 10
- 10 Program Information Program Information: This page dynamically generates a list of programs the User is eligible to give or receive awards. Programs are displayed by the following categories: Business Banking Support General Programs- Eligible participants include all BBSG Team Members Group Programs- Eligible participants include Team Members from multiple Departments. Department Programs - Eligible participants include Team Members from one Department. i.e.: Technology, Production, NBBC, etc. Team Programs- Eligible participants include Team Members from one Team within the Department. i.e.: Loan Ops, BBRC, Shoreview, etc.
- Slide 11
- 11 Administrative Tools Program Maintenance: Department Admins only have access to the change user tool and can access program maintenance acting on behalf of their manager.
- Slide 12
- 12 Administrative Tools Program Maintenance Create a New Program Click here to start a new program
- Slide 13
- 13 Administrative Tools Program Maintenance Create a New Program Program Name: Assign a unique name, you will see the full list of other active and inactive programs. Criteria Values: At least one is required per program Award Values: Available from $5 - $200. The award values are determined at program set up. They may be predefined, open entry for the nominator. Or you may set a range, i.e.: 100 to 200 dollars. You may also select a predetermined set of numeric values. i.e.: 75,100,200 to be displayed in a drop down menu. Please note: there is a shorter list of merchants available for awards issued at the $5.00 amount
- Slide 14
- 14 Administrative Tools Program Maintenance Create a New Program, cont. Recipient Manager Notification: If someone other than the Team Members manager nominates them for an award, you can select whether or not the recipient's manager will receive email notifications of awards issued to their direct reports. Justification: Select whether or not the award issuance requires justification. This content is not included with the awards, but may be helpful for award approvals if required and for future reference. Eligibility: You will be able to set up award programs based on managers authority profile. Level 3-4 Managers will see their department displayed, but only their Team Members in this department will be eligible for programs set up by Level 3-4 Managers. Program Guidelines: Enter in the program overview here, including the program goals, criteria for award issuance, award amounts and timing. This is the information that is displayed in the Program Information section and on the program selection page when users are selecting programs before placing award orders. Active Dates: Select the time span in which the program is active and available for award nomination. Keep in mind, the launch and end dates are set for 12:00 a.m (midnight) for the selected dates. Please note: we are adding a grace period function to allow managers to still order even after the end date of the program.
- Slide 15
- 15 Administrative Tools Program Maintenance Edit an Existing Program You can edit an existing program for your department by clicking on the Program Name.
- Slide 16
- 16 Home Page Select a topic on the left navigation to begin Left Navigation Home: The welcome page includes links to training materials and a Message Board. This content will change regularly. Program Information: Provides an overview of the AIM Team Member Recognition Program Give Recognition: Order awards Activity Summary: To review your recognition activity, both given and received Personalized with your name and your recognition received Dynamically generated message based on users department Notifies user of any pending award approval requests Top Navigation AIM Home: Links to the AIM Home Page. FAQs: List of frequently asked questions for ordering awards and redeeming awards Contact Us: Phone and email address for Account Management Team Sign Out: Click this button to end session Message board, see by all participants MANAGER
- Slide 17
- 17 Give Recognition Nominate a Team Member for an AIM Award Step 1: Select Program Information Pull down menu displays programs that user is eligible to give recognition. Click here to view brief descriptions of all available programs You will be able to place awards for individuals or for a group if this group is to receive an award with the same award amount, message and delivery option (each individual receives an award with his or her name on it). If you need to order awards with a variety of award amounts, messages and different delivery methods, you will have to order each award separately. If you have a very large order to place, see the AIM Recognition Program Administrator to obtain a form for a Mass Award Order spreadsheet.
- Slide 18
- 18 Give Recognition Nominate a Team Member for an AIM Award Step 1: Select program Information Once a program has been selected, the required fields will be displayed Select Criteria: All programs require criteria for award issuance, these are predefined for each program and can be accessed through this pull-down menu Click here to view brief description of the selected program Award Amounts: Predetermined for each program: predefined, open entry, a dollar range or specific amounts Enter Award Justification: Not required for all programs, this text is used to provide rationale for award issuance, this text will be seen by approving manager if required but not be seen by recipient Sample Program #1: This program has a predefined dollar amount for the award amounts and requires award justification
- Slide 19
- 19 Give Recognition Nominate a Team Member for an AIM Award Sample Program #2: This program allows open