Vaishali lakhani 110210116040
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Vaishali lakhani 110210116040
- 1. CPD PRESENTATIONBy VAISHALI LAKHANI(110210116040)7th I.T.,GEC bhavnagar.
- 2. PROF. PARTH LAKHANI(PROFES SOR OF ELECTRICALDEPARTMENT IN ITI )The prof. Parth lakhani is one of the good and talantedlecturer of the ITI in Kunkavav. His birth date is28may,1992. with teaching, he is also done so muchwork for college specially student. He always works forstudents good progress. And his teaching skill is alsovery good. He never disappointed any student who goesto him for help.
- 3. SINCE YOU WERE SUCCESSFULHOW DID YOU TAKE YOURWORK? As a challenge
- 4. SirAccording to you, what are thequalities to become asuccessful Employ..? I THINK THAT THE FOLLOWINGQUALITIES SHOULD HAVE :DEDICATION,ALWAYS READY FOR ACCEPTINGCHALLENGE,ABLE TO WORK IN GROUP.
- 5. During your long successful career,you might have faced somechallenges, how did you take it..? Asan opportunities or as a hurdle? I HAD TAKEN ALL THECHALLENGES ASOPPORTUNITIES
- 6. According to you, what is a jobsatisfaction?(a) External satisfaction(b) Internal satisfaction(c) (a) & (b) Both..INTERNAL SATISFACTION.
- 7. Do you believe in reward oropportunity..?Domain Vision or purpose Vision..? I BELIEVE IN OPPORTUNITYAND PURPOSE VISION.
- 8. Sir...sometimes in your carrier you mighthave faced your juniors are not workingaccording to your Expectations. How do youmake them work..? FIRST I WI L L TRY TO KNOW THE REASONT H AT W H Y T H E Y D O N T W O R K A S P E R M YEXPECTATION. THEN IF THEY HAVE ANYPROBLEM THEN SOLVE IT.
- 9. Sir...sometimes in your carrier you mighthave faced your Seniors/Authorities are notsupporting according to your Expectations.How do you make them convince..? I WI L L CONVINCE THEM BY THEIR REASONTO WHY THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTING ME ANDTHEN ALSO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM .
- 10. Sir, according to you, what is yourContribution to organization and how doyou relate it to society? I DO MY DUTY VERY WELL AND IN BESTMANNER IT IS MY CONTRIBUTION INORGANIZATION.
- 11. What is your short term vision? Andwhat is your Long term Vision? MY SORT TERM AND LONG TERMVISION IS TO MAKE MY STUDENT TOABLE SOLVE ANY KIND OF PROBLEMSIN INDUSTRY.
- 12. What is your message or an advice forthe future engineers...orany suggestion for youth? I WANT TO GIVE MESSAGE TO ALLS T U D E N T T H AT, D O N O T L E A R N F O RGETTING THE DEGREE BUT, FOR GETTINGEXPERTISE TO SOLVE REAL WORLDP R O B L E M .
- 13. Sir Will you please share any lifeexperience of yours, which you feelmakes you a successful person. NO I HAVE NOT ANY EXPERIENCE ANDE V E N I D O N T B E L I E V E T H AT I A MSUCCESSFUL PERSON.