Embed Size (px)
vaastu is a science and everyone should follow the principles of vaastu for mental peace, career growth, and prosperity. plan the house and consult an expert before you construct. an expert is one who can tell the past of the inhibitants of the house correctly and suggest remedies. vaastusrinivas, astro vaastu consultants hyderabad,india
Transcript of Vaastu Ppt
- Contents Selection of Land Drawing Room Surroundings Living room Slope Master Bedroom Water Source and Kitchen Storage Study Room Colouring Bathroom Stairs What is Where
- Selection of land Kind - Whether land is fertile and solid or not. Shape - square , rectangular , triangular etc. Direction - Facing east , west , south or north. Angle of corners - right angle , acute or obtuse.
- Kinds of land Land should be fertile. though fertile land is useful for plantation yet it is suggested for vastu may be because plantation is equally necessary for a happy home. Land should be solid. If the land is dug and refilled then it should overflow. Smell of the land should be good. It should not contain bones or polythene bags etc.
- Shape of Land Suggested shapes Rejected shapes Square Triangular Rectangle Odd corners Circular Even corners
- Direction of land Best - East facing Fair - North facing Good - West facing Average - South facing
- Angle of Corners South West - Must be 90 O South East - Can be obtuse but not acute North East - Can be acute but not obtuse North West - Right or obtuse SE S SW NE NW N
- Surroundings South west should be high and heavy North east should be light and empty No trees in front of gate No shadow of trees, temples, high rise buildings on the house No sandwich between two big houses
- Slope South west must be highest North east must be lowest If south west is low, all earnings go into the drain
- Water source and storage Best - North east portion on northern or eastern portion Avoid - South west Overhead Tank - Best in south or west but not in middle of the house. Avoid North east
- Colours change our mood Outside - Light colours Drawing Rooms - Off White Bed Room - Light Pink, Cream Kitchen - Off White, Cream Study Room - Grey, Blue Living Room - Any light colour Sons Room - Light Blue Daughters room - Pink, Indigo, Violet (No dark colours to be used particularly avoid black. Dark colours can be used only for designs)
- Drawing Room Have two ganesh ji with back to back at the entry Hang some musical nodes at the entry Keep clock on north or east side walls You should sit facing east or north and let guests sit facing south or west Keep water bodies or lamp shades in the north east Keep aquarium in north side Drawing room should be in north west of the house because anything in the north west moves out of the house fast so does the guests
- Living room Keep T.V in north or east Have sitting or bed in south or west Room can be in north or east Put telephone in east or south east
- Bedroom Bed Room should be in south west. One who lives in south west rules the house. Head while sleeping should be in south or alternatively in west. This will give a sound sleep.
- Kitchen Should be in south east. Gas burner should be in south east of the kitchen. Cooking should be done facing east. Cleaning of utensils in North west. Sink should be in NE of the kitchen
- Bathroom Should be in south or west. Geyser should be on south east wall. Face east while bathing. Bath and toilet should be separate.WC should north or south only
- Mandir Should be in east side. You should face east to get wealth, face north to get peace and knowledge. In temple at home, idols should face west. In main temples, idols face east and public faces west.
- Stairs Should turn clockwise while going up. Should be in southeast or northwest or south west of the house and should be in clockwise. No of stairs should be odd. Should never be in brahmshtal
- Study Room It should be in east Study while facing east Keep computer in south east of the room
- Effect and remedies of Vaastu dosh Vaastu analysis tells us the kind and reason of problems we face in day to day life. It suggests ways to rectify the problems.
- East Effects If east is high wealth is drained out If east is dirty, there is problem due to children If slope is from east to west, eye troubles are there Remedies keep east neat & clean place a flag in west .
- North Effects If Kitchen is in north then there will be family disputes If north is high then disease and debts prevail Crack in north causes problem due to ladies Remedies Place water fountain in north Get walls painted in lightgreen Put wind chimes at the entry
- WEST Effects Water source in west creates financial trouble. If west is down, then causes defamation Remedies Place Varun yantra in west and fast on saturdays
- South Effects Well in south makes the owner unwell and grips him in diseases If south is down ladies remain unhealthy Empty south causes money loss Temple in south does not bring peace Remedies Place Yantra for mars in south Worship Lord Hanuman Place astadighbandan yanthra in the north side.
- North East Effects If dirty there will be disputes If cut then Children face lot of problems and owner is in great tension If high then Money loss Kitchen in North East causes quarrels Remedies Keep North East clean and empty Light lamps and place aquarium Place shivlinga
- South east Effects If Kitchen is dirty, wife remains ill Well in SE causes trouble to wife if SE is lower than North or East then causes illness in family Higher SE than SW causes money loss and loss of children Remedies Worship Lord Ganesh Place two green ganeshji back to back at the entrance Feed cows
- North West Effects If lower than North East creates court cases If empty then owner does not enjoy stay at home If owners bed room is in NW causes allergy and cold problems Remedies Place Moon yantra in this direction Color the walls with cream color Place white Ganeshji at the entrance
- South west Effects If empty causes illness to owner If down causes wealth loss well causes tensions Broken wall causes theft and sudden sickness to eldest son Extended SW increases enemies Remedies Place Rahu yantra in SW Place brown or gray coloured Ganeshji at the entrance
- Center (Brahmasthan) Toilets or dirt causes illness to owner
- Source of Water In SE causes troubles from children In SW causes money loss In NW increases enemies In south problems due to wife
- Evaluation Exercise for Existing Property
- Score sheet for house and flat Questions Points Score 1. What is the position of the Main Entrance.Gate ? 10 2. Where is the Kitchen ? 10 3. Where is the Master Bedroom ? 10 4. Where is the Childrens Bedroom ? 10 5. Where is the Guest -room ? 10 6. Where is the Drawing or Dining Room ? 10 7 . Where is the Tube -well or Underground Tank ? 10
- Score sheet for house and flat Questions Points Score 8 Where are the Toilets ? 10 9. Where is the Garage / Servants Quarters? 10 0. Which direction of the plot is the House 10 built in ?
- 1.Position of