Useful information for federal skilled migration in canada
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Useful information for federal skilled migration in canada
- 1. Useful Information RegardingFederal Skilled Worker Migrationin Canadawww.visaonlineassistance.com
- 2. Federal Skilled Worker program class for PermanentResident application in Canada Canada still among the list of Skilled Immigrant to apply fora permanent residency, under the FSW class category ofCanada Immigration. In most recent reform of immigrationapplication via express entry online application. To qualify under this FSW category qualification, skills mustbe listed as an eligible occupation in Canada and be able tomeet the passing mark of 67 points to apply for apermanent resident under Federal Skilled Worker Category.It is a mandatory requirement that qualification must havea credential assessment report from Canada assessingauthority to claim points against the qualification.
- 3. Express Entry Canada still among the list of Skilled Immigrant to apply fora permanent residency, under the FSW class category ofCanada Immigration. In most recent reform of immigrationapplication via express entry online application. To qualify under this FSW category qualification, skills mustbe listed as an eligible occupation in Canada and be able tomeet the passing mark of 67 points to apply for apermanent resident under Federal Skilled Worker Category.It is a mandatory requirement that qualification must havea credential assessment report from Canada assessingauthority to claim points against the qualification.
- 4. Selection Factors and corresponding points, determine your eligibilitybased on six selection factors: (Excerpt from IMM 7000 guide CIC) English and/ or French Skills 28 points Education 25 points Experience 15 points Age 12 points Arrange Employment in Canada 10 points Adaptability 10 points Total 100 points Passing mark is 67 points out of 100 points If your score is 67 points or higher, you may qualify to immigrate to Canadaas a federal skilled worker. However, if your score is lower than the passmark of 67 points, you will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federalskilled worker at this time.
- 5. Calculate your points from the Six Selection FactorsLanguage points
- 6. CLB on basis of IELTS equivalent CLB Level IELTS outcome for individual skill Marks per skillSpeaking Listening Reading Writing 7 6 6 6 4 8 6.5 7.5 6.5 5 9 above 7.0-9.0 8.0-9.0 7.0-9.0 6 Please note potential FSW for migration must meet at least CLB 7 or flat 6.0 in all four bands forIELTS to meet English Language requirement to qualify.
- 7. Work Experience Work Experience Maximum 15 points 1 year 9 points 2-3 years 11 points 4-6 years 13 points 6 or more years 15 points Work Experience must be full time in the last 10 years and should match the duties ofyour jobs of Canadas National Occupation Classification NOC.
- 8. Points for Age Your points on your age will be based on the day your application is received by theCentralized Intake Office Age Points Under 18 0 18-35 12 36 11 37 10 38 9 39 8 40 7 41 6 42 5 43 4 44 3 45 2 46 1 47 and older 0 Points for Arranged Employment Maximum points 10 points
- 9. Points for Arrange Employment Points for Arranged Employment Maximum points 10 points In some cases, you can get points if you have a permanent, full-time joboffer from a Canadian employer. The job must be arranged before you applyto come to Canada as a federal skilled worker.A valid job offer has to be: for full-time, permanent and not seasonal work, and in an occupation listed as Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the NationalOccupational Classification (NOC)
- 10. Points for Adaptability Points for Adaptability Maximum 10 points Spouse or partners language level CLB 4 level or higher or IELTS 5.0 5 points 2 years full time study in Canada 5 points Spouse or partners previous study in Canada for 2 years 5 points Your past work in Canada at least one year full time work in an occupation Listed in Skill type 0 or Skill levels A or B of the Occupational Classification (NOC) and with valid work permit 5 points Spouse or partners previous work in Canada at least one year 5 points Arranged Employment in Canada You earned points under Factor 5 Arranged Employment 5 points Relatives in Canada (you or if it applies your spouse or Common -law partner have relative 5 points
- 11. Points for Education Maximum 25 points It advisable to get first the credential assessment report to determine exactly the points on youreducation and to further evaluate if the qualification is similar with the Canadian educationalcredential(s). Your education credential assessment report will indicate the equivalency of yourcompleted foreign educational credential(s) to completed Canadian educational credentials(s). Doctoral (PhD)level 25 points University-level credential at the Masters level or an entry To practice professional degree in relation to the occupation Listed On NOC skilled level A and for which licensing by provincial regulatory is required 23 points Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials is for the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 22 points Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 21 points Two-year post-secondary program credential 19 points One-year post-secondary program credential 15 points Secondary school (also called high school) 5 points
- 12. Proof of Funds When you are given an invitation to apply for permanent resident apart from thecomplete documents you will be submitting , you need also to provide anddemonstrate that you have the enough money to support yourself and your family(even if they are not coming with you). The funds may vary according to the size ofyour family as listed below: Number of Family Members Funds Required (in Canadian dollars) 1 $ 11,824 2 $ 14,720 3 $ 18,097 4 $ 21,971 5 $ 24,920 6 $ 28,105 7 or more $ 31,291 You do not have to show that you have these funds if : You have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND You are currently working or authorized to Work in Canada
- 13. Thank YouVisa OnlineAssistance www.visaonlineassistance.