Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Trifold Portfilio
Quad Copter:Configured and assembled commercial components to create remote controlled aircraft by my own design.
Cargo Modificat ions:Designed cargo platforms to carry DBF data acquisit ion system for test ing purposes.
RESEA RCH , PRO JECTS, A N D CO M PETITIO N
TEA M S
4696 Nadine Park Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
- Distance competit ion- Performed design analysis to
opt imize configurat ion
Model Rocket :
- 100 ft . target height- Calculated opt imal ballast mass
to most accurately meet goal- Came with in 10 ft . of target
Class Project sPersonal Project s
UNDERGRA DUATE RESEA RCH
Combust ion Laboratory:
- Assisted in test ing qualit ies of
different jet fuels.
- Processed Schlieren videos
using Matlab to track fuel
kernel velocit ies.
Georgia Tech Design-Build-Fly Team2016 AIAA DBF:
- Manufactured and tested mult iple iterat ions of the planes
- Made final modificat ions to Manufacturing Support Aircraft wings and tail.
- 2nd Place Overall.- 1st Place Technical Report.
2016 SAE East Advanced Class:- 1st Place Overall.- Highest Individual Drop Score.
2016 SAE East Micro Class:- 1st Place Overall.- 2nd Place Payload Fract ion.
2017 SAE West Advanced Class:- Co-lead engineer for redesign of
Advanced Class plane.- Redesigned wing t ips, center wing, and
tail sect ions.
Airbus Cargo Drone Challenge:- Assisted with design analyt ics for
planform using AVL program.- Designed VTOL landing gear with shock
absorbers and aerodynamic fairing.