Tourisme durable rencontres franco-canadiennes oct 2011
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Tourisme durable rencontres franco-canadiennes oct 2011
- 1. Visiting companies :the living part ofIndustrial Tourism European Tourism Day Brussels 27 septembre 2011 Claire SOVIGNET- ACFCI
- 2. Attempting a definition
- Industrial tourism intends to transmit knowledge of productive, scientific and technical activities, both present and past, based on processes, know-how, products or services .
- Industrial tourism is either dealing with :
- living industry
- industrial heritage
- or a combination of both.
- Living industry : any active organization developing productive, scientific or technical activities.
- from the ongoing work of the ISO Group on Industrial Tourism
- 3. The main motivationsFor companies
- Communicating with visitors about the corporate life, know-how, values, history, products, team, projects, ...(improving its image)
- Creating links with the local community (improving its acceptability)
- Increasing sales and customer loyalty ( improving its profit)
- Motivating the staff (improving its productivity
- Recruiting new skills (improving its attractivity)
- Promoting its industries of excellence (territorial marketing)
- Creating local events involving the businesses (territorial link)
- Developing an alternative tourism offer (industrial tourism)
- Facilitating employment and developing entrepreneurship
- Living a real experience (authenticity)
- Discovering a new field of knowledge ( curiosity)
- Meeting people passionnate about their job (sociability)
- 4. The main players and actions (in France)Developing a policy of public (temporary or permanent) openingTrade associations ans major companiesChambers of CommerceDeveloping a quality labelfor the open companiesOrganizing local events and networking Regions Creating a catalog and an annual schedule of visits Developing a web platform for online reservations Ministry Atout-France Organizing a national annual eventPublishing a Guide for companies (2011) Creating a national website (2012)
- 5. The European CongressesAfter Angers 2006 / Toledo 2008/ Torino 2010. Sao Joao da Madeira (Portugal) 22-23 November 2012 www.portugalturismoindustrial.com
- 6. The ISO Working Group Wanting to join the group ? Contact your national standardization organizartion Convenor : ACFCI (France) Secretary : AENOR-ICTE (Spain) ISO TC 228 TOURISM& RELATED SERVICES WG 1DIVING SERVICES WG 7 ADVENTURE TOURISM WG 6 NATURAL PROTECTED AREAS WG 5BEACHES WG 4 GOLF SERVICES WG 3TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICES WG 2 HEALTH TOURISM & SERVICES
- PG 1
- MEDICAL SPA
- 7. [email_address] Thank you for your attention !..