Tourism in Assiut - Upper Egypt - Middle East - Marketing - Advertising
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Tourism in Assiut - Upper Egypt - Middle East - Marketing - Advertising
Tourism In AssiutTourism In Assiut
IntroductionIntroduction• In Egypt, Assiut is located between Al-Minia
north and Souhag south, it is about 375 km in south of Cairo, 470 km in west of Red sea, and 305 km in north of Luxor.
• Assiut includes monumental heritage from different states; Pharaonic, Roman, Coptic, Islamic, and Modern age.
• Also Assiut has Nile, mountains, desert, Natural Parks, fascinating rural lives, gardens, high-level shops, luxury restaurants, and an excellent transport net to be a perfect tourism destination in Egypt.
Touristic AttractionTouristic Attraction
Pharaonic AttractionPharaonic Attraction
• Meir Monumental Tombs
• Qussair Al-Amarna Monumental Tombs
• Al-Hammamiya Monumental Tombs
• The Western Mountain Tombs
• Deir Al-Gabrawy Tombs
• Deir Rifa Tombs
Meir Monumental Tombs
• Located In Meir village, Alqussia city, and 65 km in the northwest of Assiut.
• They are 9 tombs carved in the stone and to the 14th dynasty.
• Their walls inscriptions show the daily life activities of the ancients Egyptians.
Qussair Al-Amarna Monumental TombsQussair Al-Amarna Monumental Tombs
• The tombs are carved in the Western Mountain, Al-Qussia city, dating back to the era of the 6th dynasty till the 12th dynasty.
• Despite their small walls, these tombs are considered as ones of the most beautiful and eminent monumental tombs, as their whole walls are covered by the daily life scenes and religious rituals.
Al-Hammamiya Monumental TombsAl-Hammamiya Monumental Tombs
• They are located at a distance of 50 km southeast of Assiut, Al-Hammamiya village, in the south of Al-Badary city.
• These tombs return back to the end of the 4th dynasty and the beginning of the 5th dynasty.
The Western Mountain TombsThe Western Mountain Tombs
• Many tombs are carved in the western mountain, in the west of Assiut city.
• And back to the 13th Nome, during the Old and Middle states.
Deir Al-Gabrawy TombsDeir Al-Gabrawy Tombs
• They are located In the village of Deir Al-Gabrawy, Abnoob city, and about 20 km northeast of Assiut city, and they are carved in the Eastern Mountain and back to the ancient and middle states.
• They are distinguished by its paintings drawn on a surface of soft mortar.