Top 10 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In The World
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Top 10 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In The World
- 1. B E A U T I F U L W A T E R F A L L S I N T H E W O R L D T O P 1 0
- 2. Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya, is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- 3. The Iguazu Falls, are waterfalls of the Iguazu River on the border of the Argentine province of Misiones and the Brazilian state of Paran.
- 4. Angel Falls is a waterfall in Venezuela. It is the world's highest uninterrupted waterfall, with a height of 979 meters and a plunge of 807 meters.
- 5. Kaieteur Falls is the world's largest single drop waterfall by the volume of water flowing over it. Located on the Potaro River in the Kaieteur National Park
- 6. Jog Falls, is the second highest plunge waterfall in India located near Sagara taluk, Shimoga district in the state of Karnataka.
- 7. Gullfoss is a waterfall located in the canyon of the Hvt river in southwest Iceland. Gullfoss is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland.
- 8. Caracol Falls, is a 426-foot waterfall about 4.35 miles from Canela, Brazil in Caracol State Park.
- 9. Sutherland Falls is a waterfall near Milford Sound in New Zealand's South Island. At 580 metres the falls were long believed to be the tallest waterfall in New Zealand.
- 10. Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States
- 11. The Iguazu Falls are waterfalls of the Iguazu River on the border of the Argentine province of Misiones and the Brazilian state of Paran.
- 12. Visit Us @ worldtourismforum