Top 10 honeymoon destinations in india that all newlyweds should know
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Top 10 honeymoon destinations in india that all newlyweds should know
- 1. Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in India That All Newlyweds Should Know
- 2. Introduction Honeymoon in India is a wonderful thought. India has some authentic destinations, where couples get a chance to know each other better within an aura of fantasy. The exotic destinations in India make it one of the top most places in the world to spend a honeymoon. The best honeymoon attractions of India are its relaxing beaches, serene mountain hideaways, exotic landscapes. These places never fail to leave an enduring impression on the honeymooners
- 3. The prime honeymoon destinations of India are: Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir: The bustling beaches of Goa Kerala Backwaters Andaman and Nicobar Islands Darjeeling Shimla and Manali Heritage Jodhpur Ooty Mussoorie- Queen of Hills Shillong
- 4. Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir: Famous as "The heaven on earth", Jammu and Kashmir is an ideal destination for the honeymoon planners all over the world. It is one destination that is blessed with scenic beauty and serene surroundings. From Pahalgam to Mughal gardens to Gulmarg, Sonemarg, Ladakh, Dal Lake, Jammu and the capital city Srinagar, Kashmir has the charm and the essence that will give your life's journey a beautiful start.
- 5. The bustling beaches of Goa Goa is an ideal destination for a couple that loves the combination of serenity with adventure. The miles upon miles golden sand, the beautiful setting sun, coconut palms, and multi cuisine restaurants, Goa is the most exotic destination for togetherness.
- 6. Kerala Backwaters The famous backwaters of Kerala are a perfect place to romance. Connected by the network of canals, these backwaters are a perfect blend of fun, adventure and romance. The houseboat ride or a cruise on a Kettuvallam will make your spouse fall in love with you even more. Some of the popular backwaters of Kerala are Alappuzha Backwaters, Kuttanad Backwaters, Kottayam Backwaters and Kollam Backwaters.
- 7. Andaman and Nicobar Islands To start a journey that is pleasurable, romantic and fun, a honeymoon trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands is all that you need Exploring this island will give you a thrilling experience and the coconut palms will relish the two of you completely. This is one destination that will provide you the blend of North Indian and South Indian Foods and beautifully done hotel rooms.
- 8. Darjeeling An environment that is as refreshing as the tea of Darjeeling, this destination has a magical effect on every couple The narrow hilly path, the red and golden hues of the rays of the sun, monasteries, tea bushes and the weather makes Darjeeling a charming honeymoon spot for couples.
- 9. Shimla and Manali Shilma and Manali are the most chosen honeymoon destinations of India. You will be greeted with wholesome climate, and charming green hills with snow peaks surrounded by thick forests. Along with excellent hotels, Shimla and Manali are surrounded with the views of Himalayas and some of the most excellent hotels, making it an ideal destination for honeymoon planners.
- 10. Heritage Jodhpur If you are a couple that is enthralled by the heritage structures, rustic villages and palaces, Jodhpur can prove to be an ideal honeymoon destination for you. You can experience the adventurous village safaris and enjoy your honeymoon visit like a royal couple.
- 11. Ooty Surrounded by the blue mist and located on the Nilgiri hills, Ooty is the most celebrated honeymoon destination. The charming hilly slopes, beautiful flowers, cardamom plantation and splendid tea make Ooty a dream destination for honeymoon tours.
- 12. Mussoorie- Queen of Hills The queen of Hills, Mussoorie is one of the most popular hill stations of Uttrakhand.. This scenic town with its luxuriant hills and a diversity of animals and floral life makes it a really fascinating place for the honeymoon planners.
- 13. Shillong Capital of Meghalaya, Shillong is the most attractive and romantic hill station of India. Its luminous lakes and astounding waterfalls spring from flourishing green mountains and pine tree forests makes it an ultimate destination for a couple. Shillong provides a clean and unpolluted environment to couples.
- 14. Conclusion The hotels in India will be as stunning as the destinations they are situated in. Hope this specially compiled list for honeymooners will help you to decide your dream honeymoon destination , which give you the best opportunity to spend some memorable time with your spouse. Come to any of these top honeymoon places in India and feel the romance in air. To make your honeymoon well planned and beautiful, make sure to opt for the honeymoon tour packages. These packages are not just affordable but also provide a trip that is complete in every manner! The author is a travel fanatic and a holiday planner. He usually shares his knowledge and experiences through his blog. He guides many newly wedding couples for their perfect honeymoon planning. In the above article he provides the information about the top honeymoon destinations in India