Top 10 Best Selling Vehicle Brands In-2013
Embed Size (px)
Their are many car brands everyone is best in their design, performance and safety. It's rather hard to get the best one. Here is the list of To 10 Best selling cars in 2013.
Transcript of Top 10 Best Selling Vehicle Brands In-2013
- Powered by : www.mechanicwaverley.com.au/
- Planted in August 28, 1937, founded by Kiichiro Toyoda They basically deal in Automobiles, luxury vehicles, commercial vehicles, locomotives, motorcycles. In 2013 Toyota is the top most selling vehicle company with 214,630 vehicles sales Toyota Corolla is the one of the bestselling car of Toyota. Main attraction in Toyota Corolla is its style with splendid interior design. Toyota Corolla made his individual sale of 43,498.
- Holden is founded in 1856 by James Holden. The total number of vehicle sales by Holden in 2013 is 112,059. Holden is an Australian Automaker company which is headquartered in Port Melbourne, Victoria. The Holden Commodore placed on 3rd place at the end of this month. Holden Commodore made his individual sale of 27,766 The embedded Smartphone application and electric power steering make it more safer for drive
- Mazda is a Japanese car manufacturer based in Fuchu, Aki District, and Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. In 2007, Mazda brought out almost 1.3 million vehicles for global sales. The total number of sale in 2013 is 102,144. Mazda 3 is one of the most selling cars in 2013 with sale of 42,082. I-ELOOP is a unique regenerative engine braking system present in this car Mazda 3 is the most fuel efficient car manufactured by Japan
- Hyundai is mainly recognized for its specialization in car quality. Hyundai is currently the fourth largest vehicle producer company in the world. The services provided by Hyundai are pretty transparent and cost effective. In May 2014, The Hyundai i30 took its usual position in the top five. There is a lot of advanced features in i30 which provide special comfort to driver, like twin panel roof which offers open air driving fun .
- The ford motor is an American multinational automobile company . The fuel economy, handling and safety are the outstanding features of Ford cars. Ford is awarded three times in row (in 2012, 2013 and 2014) for international engine (1.0 liter Ecoboost) of year. The total number of sale in 2013 is 87,236. Ford Ranger is the top most selling car of Ford, with total no of sale 21,752. The main features are premium quality materials that will stand up to even the toughest working environments.
- Nissan is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer company. Nissan Sentara is a beautiful creation with comfort and fuel efficiency topping the list of most outstanding features of the car. The total number of sale in 2013 is 76,733. It has 1.8 liter engine 4-cylinder engine fueling 130 horsepower.
- Mitsubishi stands out with its individual style, turbo-power engines. With excellent fuel economy and some striking tech features. Mitsubishi is the multinational automaker company whose headquarter is situated in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Mitsubishi Motors is the sixth biggest Japanese automaker and the sixteenth biggest worldwide company by production. The total number of sales in 2013 is 71,528.
- Volkswagen offers advanced technology along with every customers desire. With good fuel economy. Volkswagen is the German automobile manufacturer company. This company is founded in May 28, 1937 by German Labor Front. The total number of sale in 2013 is 54,892.
- Subaru is one of the best automobile manufacturing company of Japanese transportation. Subaru is the twenty-second biggest automaker by production worldwide in 2012. The first Subaru car was introduced in 1954. The total no of sale in 2013 is 40,200.
- The Honda automakers with their latest offering have worked well in the fields of safety and fuel economy. Honda is introducing Android vehicle, a functional prototype of in-car technology that integrates Android Smartphone features. The total number of sale in 2013 is 39,258.