Tina Hall CUES NTCUE Presentation
Embed Size (px)
Tina Hall's presentation for the Next Top Credit Union Executive competition in Dallas, November 2010
Transcript of Tina Hall CUES NTCUE Presentation
- 1. WEST FINALIST Tina Hall Vice President, Organizational Development Verity Credit Union ($380M) Seattle, Washington i
- 2. Hello.
- 3. We need to change the conversation we have with employees.
- 4. Awards Ye a rs
- 5. If we are so great, than why arent we so Great?
- 6. Good Results Good People
- 7. Passion
- 8. Work/Life Balance Giving up Trading off Shoulding
- 9. What if there is a different choice?
- 10. tran-sen-dn(t)s Work / Life a: exceeding usual Transcendence limits : SURPASSING. b: extending or lying beyond the limits of ordinary experience.
- 11. changing the conversation vs.
- 12. On a scale of
- 13. How satisfied are you with your life?
- 14. Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. -Thoreau
- 15. changing the conversation Class Class 1-1 Coaching 3 Fridays 1 day 8 hours 7 follow ups
- 16. Work/Life Transcendence People Helping People
- 17. Growth Clarity Leadership Authentic * Danielle 90% Confident Engaged * Note: Danielle is not a cartoon in real life.
- 18. Voluntarily resignations exceeds 2010 company terminations Workers plan to leave their 60% employer as economy improves Employees are disengaged 1 of 2 from their job
- 19. Dream Wish Envision Aspire Achieve Succeed Work/Life Transcendence
- 20. We need to change the conversation we have with employees.
- 21. Vote Tina K. Hall
- 22. Vote
- 23. Vote Tina K. Hall Note: Tina is not a cartoon in real life.
- 24. Vote
- 25. Vote Tina K. Hall
- 26. Q&A with Tina Hall i